Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should you listen to when vaccinating your kids?
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/my-doc...dren-t-653?

Quote:My Doctor Told Me I Should Vaccinate My Children, But Then Someone Much Louder Than My Doctor Told Me I Shouldn’t

Like all new mothers, I want to make sure that my baby is safe and healthy, so when my doctor told me about procedural vaccinations, it seemed like a no-brainer. Later that same day, a much louder person on TV shouted that I should not vaccinate my baby. With all of these opinions of differing volumes, what are parents supposed to do?

On one hand, you have nearly the entirety of the medical community. On the other, you have a person with no medical background speaking with a thundering volume.

So like, Jim Carrey's been in the news lately. I guess we should listen to him.
RE: Who should you listen to when vaccinating your kids?
All caps counts as shouting, right?

SEND ME ALL YOUR CASH NOW

Mind tricks level pro
(July 3, 2015 at 9:49 am)Neimenovic Wrote: All caps counts as shouting, right?

SEND ME ALL YOUR CASH NOW

Mind tricks level pro

Admit it, you're Derren Brown!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's for sure a no-brainer. Your childs well-being based on proven medical research vs a fuckwit preacher, easy choice. Or it should be.

Shouldn't be allowed to breed if you choose the latter.
Easy solution: Turn down the volume on the television, and the doctor would be the louder one.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I get all my medical advice from Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey.
My truck has been running rough lately. I wonder what his recommendation is for that?

Probably either flay rod going out or a defective frammis.
(July 3, 2015 at 12:15 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Probably either flay rod going out or a defective frammis.

Wait, are you a famous comedian? What are your qualifications?

(July 3, 2015 at 12:19 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(July 3, 2015 at 12:15 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Probably either flay rod going out or a defective frammis.

Wait, are you a famous comedian? What are your qualifications?

Why yes! I received both medical AND auto mechanics training while in enrolled in the Portland School for Clowns.

They teach the budding comedy artist other disciplines in case the comedy/clown thing doesn't work out. Good to have options!

Could I interest you in a this magic, healing crystal? Lightly used and still quite potent! Only $275.99 plus postage ($75 with insurance).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1175 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4582 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3725 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 717 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm
  But 'murrican kids on Medicaid Can Go Fucking Die..... Minimalist 7 1114 July 11, 2017 at 4:03 pm
  You Should Have Listened To The Tattoo Artist. Minimalist 16 4038 June 5, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Four kids & mom of Catholic family die in a house fire. Jehanne 114 17196 March 9, 2017 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Irish schools don't allow atheist couples kids in Fake Messiah 6 1325 November 14, 2015 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  No Wonder Kids In This Country Are Neurotic Little Fucks Minimalist 31 5016 January 16, 2015 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Humans listen up! OP/ED Brian37 7 1414 January 15, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37