Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral WTF
Astral WTF
click here for lulz

Ummm.....

I don't mean to be poking fun of people but they're making it real damn hard not to.

Astral parasites. What.

Quote:Then things got strange, it started making farting noises with its mouth and blowing into my spine.

I lold so hard I almost got a nosebleed

Just....how can you fall for this sort of bullshit? Astral plane? What the fuck is that supposed to be? You mean like.....the universe?

Astral projection....you're projecting alright -_-

This specific kind of woo is not only crazy, it's fucking creepy.
RE: Astral WTF
Oh boy! I hope this is one of those parody sites. Otherwise it's a load of people encouraging each other to get more and more crazy and delusional.

Astral. Another word that doesn't mean anything, apparently. Except maybe imaginary.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It means 'of or relating to stars'.

Newsflash: stars are burning spheres of gases
They don't give two shits about your hallucinations.

I think they're for real, Rob ._.
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then it will look cool to a couple humans on Earth
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(July 4, 2015 at 10:58 am)Neimenovic Wrote: It means 'of or relating to stars'.

Newsflash: stars are burning spheres of gases
They don't give two shits about your hallucinations.

I think they're for real, Rob ._.

Yeah, that's what the word means when it's used properly. I have no idea how they think they are using it!

Oh dear. I struggle when I'm around people who start talking about nonsense like this and expect me to agree with them.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I want to throw a dictionary at people like these
Words mean things. Stick to that -_-

It's crazy how they announce everything they believe like they know what they're talking about, when they're clearly pulling it out of their ass
That's too much. I loved how after explaining reaching around and choking this thing that a head and facial features that only then did thing start to get strange.
Carl Sagan once proposed a test for astral projection, and it is absurdly simple:  Place a book in an unusual location in your home (ie., not on a bookshelf or a desk - put it on your toilet tank or on top of the fridge, etc.).  Then have your astral friend float on over, read the title of the book and email you the information the next day.

I've proposed this test to every astral projector I've met (online and in real life) over the years.  Not one taker.  Not one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Gee, I wonder why that would be.....
Well, one decliner told me that I had rather a brown aura, and that her superpowers which defied the laws of time, space and the very fabric of reality wouldn't work because of my bad attitude.  Oh, well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Substitutionary Atonement! WTF? ignoramus 107 23662 June 23, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf ReptilianPeon 14 3867 November 20, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Just because somebody is a Cambridge Uni lecturer it doesn't mean they're smart...wtf ReptilianPeon 3 2069 June 25, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Your favorite biblical WTF moments ablenova 10 5522 December 9, 2013 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Mystical
  WTF Bible Lemonvariable72 39 8064 September 19, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin