Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know god is a lair so is jesus
Did you know god is a lair so is jesus
Let's go after god boy first since everyone thinks he is going to "save" them. 

1.   And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen.  "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."  (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3.  Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.  For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.  (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4. Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him.  Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.  (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5. And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.  (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.  (John 15:7 NAB)

8. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.  (John 15:16 NAB)

9. On that day you will not question me about anything.  Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.  Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.  (John 16:23-24 NAB) 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

god has 400 of his prophets lie to Ahab so he can get his king killed. 

"Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said to them, “Shall I go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall I refrain?” And they said, “Go up, for the Lord will give it into the hand of the king.” (1 Kings 22: 6) 

Jehoshaphat knows god is lying to the prophets 

"Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the LORD. I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.  “The LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that. “Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD and said, ‘I will entice him.’  “The LORD said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’  “Now therefore, behold, the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the LORD has proclaimed disaster against you.” (1 Kings 22: 19 – 23) 

Jeremiah calls out god for lying. 

"Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.” (Jeremiah 4: 10)

Again Jeremiah calls out god again on his bullshit. 

"O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; everyone mocks me." (Jeremiah 20:7) 

god will lie to anyone he doesn't like to get them killed...

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel." (Ezekiel 14: 9)

blah blah blah.. adam and eve 

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” (Genesis 2: 17) 

God’s lie is further exposed when the talking snake tells Eve the truth. 

The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! “For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”  (Genesis 3: 4)

7. Bonus - Satan was never the bad guy Big Grin

jesus lies to Satan and the Jews 

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”  (John 8:44)

The fact being it was god going all the harm to Job's family wealth and family.  Driving it even further - Then came there to him all his brothers, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought on him. (Job 42: 11)

8. There is more lies in the bible than this but i want to keep this post short. 
jesus lies about the power of faith - we know it doesn't work in reality. 

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17: 20)
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Did you know god is a lair so is jesus
So god and Jesus are full of lions?
Not exactly, they're both lion.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
And the holy spirit too, cos fuck the holy spirit
Jebus is The Lyin' King!
(July 7, 2015 at 11:05 am)Minimalist Wrote: Jebus is The Lyin' King!

more like the king of head games. Because its sure enough working on theists.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I prefer to call them holy deceits of righteous purity.

Lying arse holes.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 7, 2015 at 9:53 am)dyresand Wrote: Let's go after god boy first since everyone thinks he is going to "save" them. 

1.   And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen.  "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."  (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
Jesus is directly speaking about faith and doubt. In essence Jesus is using an old Jewish Idiom. He is saying (in English slang) if you have faith you can move mountains of doubt. this is made more clear in mat 17 when He speak of 'moving mountains' again with the faith of a mustard seed.. Unless you are so foolish as to believe a literal mustardseed has faith..

Quote:2. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
Jesus is speaking about the Holy Spirit Here. we know this because He says the very same thing in Luke 11. (which includes the bit about the Holy Spirit)

Quote:3.  Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.  For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.  (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
This is not a some loop hole doctrine Jesus is speaking. (It's not away to get your selfish desires full filled) The key here is "Asked in Jesus' name" This does not mean to simply say 'in jesus name.' It means for two or more to ask for something He would want you to have.

It is the same as speaking in someone's name or speaking for a person. Like ordering food for someone. you in essence are seeking something to eat, but to the taste of someone else. You don't order a hamburger for someone who does not eat meat. Likewise you can get God to give you stuff He does not want you to have. But God will give you anything He has told us He wants us to have.

Quote:4. Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him.  Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.  (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
Again, back up to verse 22 God is offering to give anyone the power to move mountains of doubt with just the use of a little faith.

Quote:5. And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
Keep reading sport:
11 Do any of you have a son? What would you do if your son asked you for a fish? Would any father give him a snake? 12 Or, if he asked for an egg, would you give him a scorpion? Of course not! 13 Even you who are bad know how to give good things to your children. So surely your heavenly Father knows how to give the Holy Spirit to the people who ask him.”

Quote:6. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.  (John 14:13-14 NAB)
Again "Ask in my Name means to ask for something Jesus wants you to have." (The HolySpirit)

Quote:7. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.  (John 15:7 NAB)
If you reamin in Him and His words in you.. Means again to ask for what He wants you to have.
Quote:8. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.  (John 15:16 NAB)
Here He is speaking directly to the 12 and not to you, even so the offers the same. To ask for what He wants us to have.
Quote:9. On that day you will not question me about anything.  Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.  Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.  (John 16:23-24 NAB) 
again see above.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

god has 400 of his prophets lie to Ahab so he can get his king killed. 

"Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said to them, “Shall I go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall I refrain?” And they said, “Go up, for the Lord will give it into the hand of the king.” (1 Kings 22: 6) 

Jehoshaphat knows god is lying to the prophets 

"Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the LORD. I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.  “The LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that. “Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD and said, ‘I will entice him.’  “The LORD said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’  “Now therefore, behold, the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the LORD has proclaimed disaster against you.” (1 Kings 22: 19 – 23) 

Jeremiah calls out god for lying. 

"Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.” (Jeremiah 4: 10)

Again Jeremiah calls out god again on his bullshit. 

"O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; everyone mocks me." (Jeremiah 20:7) 

god will lie to anyone he doesn't like to get them killed...

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel." (Ezekiel 14: 9)
Since this seems to all be a copy and paste from someone elses' work I will do the same:
http://www.gotquestions.org/lying-spirit.html

blah blah blah.. adam and eve 

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” (Genesis 2: 17) 

God’s lie is further exposed when the talking snake tells Eve the truth. 

Quote:The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! “For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”  (Genesis 3: 4)
God did not say this the devil did.
Quote:7. Bonus - Satan was never the bad guy Big Grin
wow... just wow...
Quote:jesus lies to Satan and the Jews 
where?

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”  (John 8:44)

The fact being it was god going all the harm to Job's family wealth and family.  Driving it even further - Then came there to him all his brothers, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought on him. (Job 42: 11)

8. There is more lies in the bible than this but i want to keep this post short. 
jesus lies about the power of faith - we know it doesn't work in reality. 

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17: 20)
[/quote]
Popcorn
Filthy rotten stinking fibbing assmonkeys.

And this is from evidence in their own propaganda, remember! Think how many whoppers they actually told.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3102 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12415 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 17886 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4315 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5523 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus decompose? Natachan 77 5718 March 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8380 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 7684 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10076 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How long did Jesus spend in Hell? Gawdzilla Sama 43 6902 February 5, 2018 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire