Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two ways to prove the existence of God. Also, what I'm looking for.
Two ways to prove the existence of God. Also, what I'm looking for.
Attempting to prove a point

The common way of proving god exists:

Hey guys. I'm going to prove God exists right now, using absolutely no facts or evidence to back up my claims, also using contradictory information from the bible that makes no bit of sense to make up for the fact that I have no facts, evidence or data.

First things first, when you look at guitars, you notice how they have 6 strings? Do you also notice how you take a guitar pick and strum the guitar, you make noise? Well, what does that have to do with God? Good question. I'll get there in a second.

Now, I'm going to teach you how to make Lasagna. Basically what you do is you take a flower seed and you plant it in soil and watch it grow. Then you run down the street screaming like a cat with its nuts cut off. Now, what does this have to do with god? Well, I'm going to get there in a second.

Now let me show you how to work an assault rifle to kill dem homos...

Leviticus 20:13 "IF A MAN LIE-ETH WITH A MAN KILL 'EM BECAUSE GAWD IS THE MOST SANE AND PERFECT BEING OF ALL TIME!

The Logical way of proving God exists:

Hey guys. Ima prove to you god exists. Look around you. You can't see all this beauty and say god doesn't exist. I mean come on. Ebola? You can't use science to explain that. How about starvation of kids in Africa? The existence of Rapists, Pedophiles and serial killers? How about SIDS, and HIV/AIDS? If God didn't create them, then who did? Also, look at the wars done in his name. How about the fact that the human body is perfectly designed? For example, your food and windpipe being in the same place? What could go wrong? You can't possibly choke that way. You just can't. You can't look at these things and say God doesn't exist. It would be illogical to know about these things but still come to that conclusion.

No offense to those who try to prove a God exists, but your approaches are highly unconvincing and nonsensical, much like what I wrote above. I can't simply look around, or take your bible/koran/torah verses as evidence, or use "logical" arguments of the existence of God. In order to prove God exists, you'd need to give me a coherent definition of God for starters, and second, IF you can coherently define god, I'd need something testable, like a fingerprint or DNA sample to evaluate your claim of his/her existence. Otherwise, I'm incapable of accepting the claim that a God exists. I sure hope this clears things up as far as what I'm looking for regarding the existence of God.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
RE: Two ways to prove the existence of God. Also, what I'm looking for.
I think you have a point. I'll go praise Sheogorath
Haha I like your first one!
And I guess Djent is blasphemous then Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Lol Yeah, "getting there in a second" is a good sign of a swindler.

"What? You still need proof? Ok, I'll get to that in a second. But, first I need more time to convince you, so that by the time I get there, you'll already have the presupposition engrained."
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(July 24, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: I think you have a point. I'll go praise Sheogorath

"I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... it doesn't matter, it didn't slow him down. But it really began to smell! Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears."
'Cheese for everyone! No wait, scratch that, cheese for no one. It can be as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese!'
Or it's.. I don't need proof. I know I talk to the omnipotent, invisible purple dildo, and because I know these things, I'm still not able to prove it to you in any way, shape, or form.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
I know for a fact that god will only be felt by those who can feel his presence!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 25, 2015 at 3:07 am)ignoramus Wrote: I know for a fact that god will only be felt by those who can feel his presence!

Sounds vaguely sexual
I have not yet been touched by the hand of God!
But as a consolation prize, Christiano Ronaldo is in Melbourne at the moment!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Two-Source Hypthothesis LinuxGal 2 333 September 4, 2023 at 9:11 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4366 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 640 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1956 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Existence of Marcion questioned? JairCrawford 28 2129 March 4, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two audio books for Christians (and, everyone else) Jehanne 3 572 January 16, 2019 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How can you prove that the gospel of Mark is not the "word of god"? Lincoln05 100 11726 October 16, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 1737 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  The existence of god Foxaèr 16 2893 May 5, 2018 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2260 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman