Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black fuck-up kills white people on TV
Black fuck-up kills white people on TV
For explicitly racial reasons. I say us white people should go burn down the businesses of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it. That's apparently how these things are dealt with, right? 

R.I.P. Alison and Adam. Vespa or whatever the fuck your name was, suck cocks in hell.  Demon Demon
RE: Black fuck-up kills white people on TV
I really hope you just forgot to leave off the sarcasm tags...
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I understand the outrage at the senseless violence that took place but seriously why burn down businesses because of some whack job with his own agenda? Don't bring race in to a non racial issue. He had a screw loose and lost it and the outcome was immensely tragic. End of story.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
To say he had a screw loose is putting mildly.  He left a rambling suicide/manifesto note in which he says he wanted to start a race war and that Jehovah told him to do it.  He goes on to allege that he was bullied  by white women and black men and that he was discriminated against at work both for being gay and being black. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...le-murder/  It's hard to see who he didn't have it in for.

He then expresses admiration for Seung Hui Cho, and Columbine High School killers Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Like Snake, I hope you merely forgot the sarcasm tags.

But yes, some people just seem to have a persecution complex and their problems are everyone else's fault, not their own.
Dying to live, living to die.
What's wrong with people? Of course I was being sarcastic. I know it's the internet but come on, use a little common sense.
Quote:He left a rambling suicide/manifesto note in which he says he wanted to start a race war and that Jehovah told him to do it.

Actually, that kind of sounds a lot like fucking jehovah.
(August 26, 2015 at 8:36 pm)Shinagami Wrote: For explicitly racial reasons. I say us white people should go burn down the businesses of people who had absolutely nothing to do with it. That's apparently how these things are dealt with, right? 

R.I.P. Alison and Adam. Vespa or whatever the fuck your name was, suck cocks in hell.  Demon Demon
No. The attack in VA was carried out by a lone gunman, who was racially motivated and mentally unstable. He was allegedly disturbed by the Charleston church shootings, carried out by a similar type of individual with a similar mindset. If the Charleston shooting is the type of 'things' you are referring to, I would say you are incorrect. I don't recall hearing of any rioting occurring due to the South Carolina shootings. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

However, if you just like the idea of burning shit down for explicitly racial reasons, go for it.
(August 26, 2015 at 11:14 pm)Shinagami Wrote: What's wrong with people? Of course I was being sarcastic. I know it's the internet but come on, use a little common sense.

People say some of the craziest shit here with complete seriousness, so it's actually really hard to tell.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 26, 2015 at 11:14 pm)Shinagami Wrote: What's wrong with people? Of course I was being sarcastic. I know it's the internet but come on, use a little common sense.
Bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21662 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 707 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3956 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 950 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 538 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2714 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1503 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2827 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 424 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate