Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite TV shows?
What are your favorite TV shows?
I'll admit, reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I'm super excited for the next season of Survivor starting this month, and will be hardcore rooting for Joe and Spencer. I love forensic investigative documentaries too. 

Here are my favorite shows:

Survivor
Bachelor in Paradise
The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
Dating Naked 
Dateline
48 Hours
Pretty much anything on the Investigation Discovery Channel (particularly Disappeared)  

What do yall like to watch?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: What are your favorite TV shows?
Hannibal, till it was canceled.  The homoerotic tension was intense and compelling

What's the Worst That Can Happen ?,   The homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Mythbusters,  The homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Jackass, the homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Cops, Most of the perps don't wear shirts
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Soap?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Almost anything sci-fi, as long as it's done well.
GOT has to be up there, along with Vikings

I greatly dislike reality shows.
Dying to live, living to die.
I don't really get into television shows too much, but I'm really into Rick and Morty, which you might recognize from my avatar.

Fantastic show.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 10, 2015 at 3:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I'll admit, reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I'm super excited for the next season of Survivor starting this month, and will be hardcore rooting for Joe and Spencer.

Heretic!!  It's all about Stephen!
[Image: stephenfishbach.jpg]

Cool Shades

I was heartbroken for Shane when he wasn't voted on...  Seriously!  How can Shane Powers not have gotten a second chance at playing?!?

Kitty Galore and I were talking a while ago about starting a thread for Survivor when the new season starts...  mayhaps you will participate in it?? Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Despite the homoerotic tension, I didn't really like Kenny vs. Spenney.

(those boys are sick, and not in a fun way)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 10, 2015 at 3:49 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hannibal, till it was canceled.  The homoerotic tension was intense and compelling

What's the Worst That Can Happen ?,   The homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Mythbusters,  The homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Jackass, the homoerotic tension is intense and compelling

Cops, Most of the perps don't wear shirts

LOL!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Guess what's on my DVR . . .

(September 10, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(September 10, 2015 at 3:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I'll admit, reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I'm super excited for the next season of Survivor starting this month, and will be hardcore rooting for Joe and Spencer.

Heretic!!  It's all about Stephen!
[Image: stephenfishbach.jpg]

Cool Shades

I was heartbroken for Shane when he wasn't voted on...  Seriously!  How can Shane Powers not have gotten a second chance at playing?!?

Kitty Galore and I were talking a while ago about starting a thread for Survivor when the new season starts...  mayhaps you will participate in it?? Big Grin

Oh my gosh, YES PLEASE! I'm always super excited when I find other Survivor fans because I feel like there aren't as many anymore lol. 

I still think Joe is the best looking guy on Survivor. What can I say? I like boysih/baby faces lol. I'm like a borderline pedophile.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 640 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1065 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1770 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1502 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3798 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  "Institution" and food shows. Brian37 17 1021 February 17, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 906 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1429 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 1943 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2773 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda