Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ Werleman Loses the Plot in New Book
CJ Werleman Loses the Plot in New Book
So, it seems CJ Werleman has lost any credibility he may have had left with his new book "The New Atheist Threat".

Below is a link to shooting down a few of the claims he makes:

http://www.gspellchecker.com/2015/09/boo...-werleman/

Seems plagiarism isn't enough for Werleman
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: CJ Werleman Loses the Plot in New Book
He sounds like he shares a room with Jack Chick. This is some disturbed stuff.

Is he this mental, or is he just doing it for the money? Can people really have such an utterly wrong idea about what atheism is (or rather isn't)?

I think we need the "All serial killers have breakfast" fallacy here.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
He's also found his way onto FSTDT:

http://fstdt.net/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=112843
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I think people like this will eventually help us by making the "opposition" to atheism look like scared crying ignorant children. Unable or unwilling to understand atheism, they construct these ridiculous "logical conclusions" so they have something to knock down.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
He's capitalizing on clickbait in the form of a book. He's literally Buzzfeed in long form.

Even spelled Hemant Mehta's name wrong in the book.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am researching a book. Input? CosmicCelticAtheist 26 1759 November 1, 2023 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dawkins loses humanist title Foxaèr 165 6477 June 6, 2021 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Book Recommendations Gnomey 40 2432 July 22, 2020 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Serious] Book reports Belacqua 75 6764 December 6, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sending a book back in time Rahn127 23 2490 November 14, 2019 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Stupid Book 'Abundant Living' RiddledWithFear 8 1862 December 20, 2016 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Book suggestion: "God Hates You, Hate Him Back" drfuzzy 8 2825 June 28, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: emjay
  In need of a book suggestion Sara0229 29 6187 January 4, 2016 at 2:26 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Jerry Coyne's new book: Faith Versus Fact Mudhammam 17 5918 August 13, 2015 at 12:22 am
Last Post: smsavage32
  Atheist Bible book 1 genesis part 1 dyresand 41 12239 October 28, 2014 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: dyresand