Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Allah hates alcohol so much...
If Allah hates alcohol so much...
What's the deal with Auto-Brewery Syndrome? Why is it that people can get drunk without every having drunk any alcohol? Allah has made it so some people can naturally produce alcohol within their bodies. Is this another cruel way of 'testing' humans I wonder?

RE: If Allah hates alcohol so much...
Some People ™ have all the luck.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Because we're a snful, fallen people, who did it to ourselves. Obviously. It's like asking why the urge to have sex is so incredibly strong, when sex is apparently only for making babies with your spouse.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Not really. Auto-Brewery Syndrome makes people very sick and may be linked to sudden infant death syndrome (according to one of the Wikipedia citations). Just another cruelty Allah blesses humanity with.

If you have a normal diet we all produce alcohol every day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol_metabolism

He should have hated wood alchie more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol#Toxicity
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 20, 2015 at 3:07 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: What's the deal with Auto-Brewery Syndrome? Why is it that people can get drunk without every having drunk any alcohol? Allah has made it so some people can naturally produce alcohol within their bodies. Is this another cruel way of 'testing' humans I wonder?

Muslims can get pure wine in paradise.  

"Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat)  

Dawud :: Book 9 : Hadith 1678

Narrated AbuSa'id (al-Khudri):

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If any Muslim clothes a Muslim when he is naked, Allah will clothe him with some green garments of Paradise; if any Muslim feeds a Muslim when he is hungry, Allah will feed him with some of the fruits of Paradise; and if any Muslim gives a Muslim drink when he is thirsty, Allah will give him some of the pure wine which is sealed to drink."

There are rivers of wine in paradise. So it would be sinful not to drink from them, right?

Sura 47:15
"15. The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 280 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1763 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30924 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4042 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4649 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15676 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12770 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3261 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5398 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold