Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pope made of condoms:
The pope made of condoms:
[Image: 12036455_10207735222081933_7518372026128...e=568D0D38]

That is all.  Wink
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: The pope made of condoms:
I remember that. Been some time though.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Makes him look Sithy
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 27, 2015 at 1:38 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Makes him look Sithy

Nah. It's his evil, impish face that does that.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
[Image: giphy.gif]
(September 27, 2015 at 1:38 pm)abaris Wrote: I remember that. Been some time though.

Didn't know it was old news.  Oh well, new to me, and funny as hell.  (Pun intended Smile  )
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I wonder how many were prelubed, how many had reservoir tip, and how many had spermicide?

Wait, did they all have more than one hole in them?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What we really need is a likeness of a pope made with the images of all of the African and Latin American AIDS victims whose deaths might have been prevented if the Catholic leadership wasn't so determined to speak out against rational policies in countries where they have a significant voice.
(September 27, 2015 at 3:16 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: What we really need is a likeness of a pope made with the images of all of the African and Latin American AIDS victims whose deaths might have been prevented if the Catholic leadership wasn't so determined to speak out against rational policies in countries where they have a significant voice.

Let's not forget India, where Mother Teresa used the massive influence of the Catholic "charities" there to stop non-Catholic  groups from distributing condoms to the (often forced/trafficked) sex-workers in the poorest parts of northern India, despite increasing incidences of HIV in/from their line of work. The Philippines have also suffered with an HIV problem largely due to Catholic misinformation about condoms, such as blocking programs that distribute them for free because they claimed it would "promote promiscuity". Fuck those fucking fuckers.

Angry

Yeah. Let's make that  Papal likeness. Good suggestion, Crossless1.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1312 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  The Jesus story has details that is most definitely made up i just realized!!! android17ak47 126 9133 October 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3421 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1360 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2154 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2268 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3630 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9810 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4846 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7525 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am