Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascist Talk Radio Will Go Nuts Tomorrow
Fascist Talk Radio Will Go Nuts Tomorrow
just like most other days.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/congress...-december/

Quote:Congress avoids shutdown with stop-gap bill, but another showdown looms in December

They love crises...even if they have to manufacture them themselves.
RE: Fascist Talk Radio Will Go Nuts Tomorrow
Do the American public understand its basically a soap opera they have no control over and not to be taken seriously in any way whatsoever?
I mean, they have Donald Trump as a candidate now. Did this not give them some hint?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Dubya didn't clue them in, why would Trump?
I love how our government has basically become a game of kick the can.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I tuned into the middle of a discussion about Biden (!! my guy !!) polling ahead of all repub contenders in the general.

Or at least I think that is what they were discussing. (I can't use the 'DVR' feature on my Starmate since it runs the battery down and my battery is all but shot as it is and I don't want to replace it till the next oil change)

made my little day if I got it right
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, you got it right. V.

As for Trump, in the last couple of days he has announced he will raise taxes on billionaires and announced that he was against the Iraq War.  It's almost as if he were trying to see how much shit he can spout before the morons catch on.

Maybe he should try shitting on the flag ( or the bible! ) in Macy's window?
oR MoI ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't think it would have the same effect.  Although it might be popular in NYC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tomorrow is ANZAC Day BrianSoddingBoru4 5 513 April 24, 2023 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1360 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So After All That Tough Talk And Excuse Making Amarok 22 3335 July 9, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ontario Election Tomorrow Amarok 11 997 June 7, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: unsapien
  Shitheads, and Gun Nuts and Russian Bears, Oh My! Minimalist 6 993 May 26, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: tjakey
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25527 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up Minimalist 8 773 March 25, 2018 at 6:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Another Fascist Boycott Neo-Scholastic 42 3641 October 21, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two Minimalist 2 949 September 22, 2017 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental"..... Brian37 36 3175 April 3, 2016 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive