Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a religion
Atheism is a religion
So.

Atheism is a religion passing itself off as non belief and women are, apparently, inferior to men.

Discuss.

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Atheism is a religion
(October 13, 2015 at 7:24 pm)Beccs Wrote: So.

Atheism is a religion passing itself off as non belief and women are, apparently, inferior to men.

Discuss.

Angel

Taking the bull by the horns? Patience grasshopper! Best lung ripping still inside!
If atheism is a religion, I am converting to something else. What else is there? I like cheese. What is it called when you worship cheese? Or sushi? Or maybe cats.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 13, 2015 at 7:27 pm)Mermaid Wrote: If atheism is a religion, I am converting to something else. What else is there? I like cheese. What is it called when you worship cheese? Or sushi? Or maybe cats.

Have you accepted Cheeses into you life?
(October 13, 2015 at 7:27 pm)Mermaid Wrote: If atheism is a religion, I am converting to something else. What else is there? I like cheese. What is it called when you worship cheese? Or sushi? Or maybe cats.

(October 13, 2015 at 7:28 pm)Beccs Wrote:

Have you accepted Cheeses into you life?

Oh hell yeah, and I have the big ass to prove it.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Wait, so is it a doctrine of atheism that women are inferior, or is it just a basic rule of nature?
(October 13, 2015 at 7:24 pm)Beccs Wrote: So.

Discuss.

Angel

I see what you did there. Wink

1. Atheism is a religion is precisely the same sense that 'bald' is a hair colour.

2. People who believe that women are inferior to men are cordially invited to explain this position to my missus. Just make sure to leave me the contact info for your next of kin BEFORE my wife begins her rebuttal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If atheism is a religion is bald a hair color?
I don't collect stamps. Does that make me a philatelist?
(October 13, 2015 at 8:58 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I don't collect stamps. Does that make me a philatelist?

What you do in the privacy of your own home is none of our business.

Tongue

You collect stamps, really, you just refuse to believe it.

Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10717 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video Angry Atheist: Michael Jackson, atheism and religion robvalue 32 5196 March 14, 2016 at 5:28 am
  Atheism is as natural as religion, study suggests zebo-the-fat 9 2137 February 23, 2016 at 3:11 am
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4905 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do religious people desperately want to class Atheism as a religion? TheMonster 75 19347 November 25, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19815 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49306 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  'Atheism to Replace Religion by 2041': A Clarification Gooders1002 0 1011 August 3, 2013 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Religion vs. Atheism[Have Your Say!] WieldingFacts 9 3712 September 18, 2012 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Atheism is the punk rock of religion fr0d0 137 59368 August 2, 2012 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Reforged