Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP, Hillary didn't defend Carly
GOP, Hillary didn't defend Carly
Ok once again the GOP falsely plays victim. Hillary was listening to a supporter rightfully bitch about Carly's failure as a CEO, and said basically that every time he saw her talking on TV about her "success" he wanted to reach through the TV and "strangle her". How is metaphor a real threat? We all do that.  And especially how the fuck is this sexist? Either you do a good job or you don't. This isn't Hillary missing a  McCain moment shooting down a paranoid old lady. This is yet more bullshit false persecution by the GOP.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1896...viewfull=1
RE: GOP, Hillary didn't defend Carly
Lol. When I'm driving, I switch between NPR and the station that plays the Fox guys. Glenn Beck (though, he got fired or something Big Grin), Hannity and Rushbo. I yell at them the whole time.

Yesterday, Rushbag mentioned this right as he was going to commercials. I was screaming, "That's apples and fucking oranges!" The guy at Trump's rally was an ignorant birther Islamaphobe.

And they're the ones who always bitch and moan about how leftist progressives are offended about everything.
Probably one of the people Fiorina fired so she could pump up the value of her stock options.

Fuck her...and the rest of the republicunt bastards.
The GOP and right wing media are coming unglued because more and more people are seeing through their bullshit.
What was HCs response?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 11, 2015 at 11:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: Probably one of the people Fiorina fired so she could pump up the value of her stock options.

Fuck her...and the rest of the republicunt bastards.

But Carly has a vagina, that matters, who cares that 30,000 workers lost their jobs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1463 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 725 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13380 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 823 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 470 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5634 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 959 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7696 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1350 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 437 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris