Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Terror Attacks, scores dead
French Terror Attacks, scores dead
ABC covering it right now
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: French Terror Attacks, scores dead
Obama addressing situation live now
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/pari...d=35186222

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Quote:At least 18 people have been killed in several shootings in the French capital, Paris, as well as explosions near the Stade de France.

French media say at least 15 people have been killed near the Bataclan arts centre. A hostage taking is under way, with reports of up to 60 held.

Reports suggest some spectators are leaving the hall, with police raiding the venue.

Three explosions are also reported outside a bar near the Stade de France.

France were hosting Germany in a friendly and the match continued. It has now ended.

At least one man opened fire at a restaurant in the 11th district, causing several several casualties.

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant could see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.

Police have now arrived and sealed off the area.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
And Europe wants to import more muslims?
Reports of hostages taken in music venue. Ongoing situation.

60 was the latest fatality count I was aware of (CNN).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Cheney and little bushy should be offered to the French as human shields should the French police need to storm the hostage takers. They won't stop a terrorist bullet, but they will slow it down.
I have relatives in France. I can't contact them. Fuck Fuck Fuck. President of France just declared stare of emergency.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(November 13, 2015 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And Europe wants to import more muslims?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 352 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1373 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 480 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 565 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2324 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo. ignoramus 19 1498 November 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: no one
  Mississippi valedictorian denied solo honor deluged with racist attacks Foxaèr 3 848 July 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Court Jester
  Vehicular terror now in Paris Foxaèr 3 1598 June 19, 2017 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  19 dead, 50 injured, after terror attack Foxaèr 211 56636 May 26, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  French Presidential elections pocaracas 30 5694 May 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Alex K