Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Jesus, It's Time Someone Gave You Credit....
Ok Jesus, It's Time Someone Gave You Credit....
We always talk about Jehovah God as if it's some sort of a conspiracy or something. I mean ALWAYS. The only thing we ever discuss is Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah. We live Jehovah (or do NOT live Jehovah....), talk Jehovah, and literally breathe Jehovah. Don't you guys think it's time for Jesus? When has somebody ever seriously considered Jesus? I can promise you that despite his false popularity he is just as well thought of. Although I kind of doubt that.. But, I have some proof for you guys that I am hopefully going to get around to in this (likely) long, and drawn out thread. Some proof about Jesus. You atheists are really going to love this one. And for Good reason. It's time for Jesus in this thread! Remember that!!!

Is Jesus as important as God? Is Jesus "God-like"? Is Jesus considered as one entity (like Jehovah God is considered as the only "1 God")? Yeah, is he still God like? Who knows? But there are a ton of other questions, besides these common ones, which will prove the debate in favour of the OP's premised topic, which I will get to in a second. In other words, there is a question which proves my point. I will say that again. There is a question or something which proves I am right.

But right about what? It's only Jesus! We have had to have heard this conversation hundreds of times! It is sadly, my readers, likely impossible that we have heard this at all, any of us. But I will go ahead and state my point.

I know for a fact that Jesus is not the only son of God.

That's right! There's proof for it. For you atheists who want a lesser intellectual bent on things, I will state it like this.

There is proof that Jesus may not be the figurative son of God (this isstated figuratively in that Jesus may not be able to himself provide proof that he stands on solid ground concerning that there is a fact which shows him as the ONLY son of God).

There are simpilton questions that each of you atheists would likely love to pour out. Like, "I knew Jesus wasn't the son of God! I knew there was PROOF for it!" That might not be said, I doubt it. But I am convinced that I already am one of the 5 sons of God, you, the reader, should already be aware of this. I am sorry I haven't responded to my "I am the son of God" thread. I just got my computer back from being repaired. It had ad-ware in it like mad. The 5 sons of God should probably be brought up, I might mention a very important point though. Their names are evidently those of the sons of God! There should be no further obviousness than that to bring up at one point in history, and by goofy dang it I am going to bring it up!

Aeschylus
Sophocles
Euripides
Aristophanes

Not to forget Jesus Christ. This thread will prove that it is not possible to consider him as the only son of God. But this will involve PROOF. So that must be taken care of. There is PROOF that Jesus Christ is not the only son of God. That is my contention. Proof that he may not be the son of God, as well as proof that it isn't possible to consider him as the son of God. Any ground shaking possibility such as that one would involve proof to my contention. And if I prove this, then it is only likely that we could prove atheism as a fundamentalist movement (I AM NOT AN ATHEIST); that is, until we must prove that there are actually 5 sons of God, or, you know, whatever actually happens.

Expect posts down the line from me which are proofs that Jesus Christ is not the only son of God.
RE: Ok Jesus, It's Time Someone Gave You Credit....
[Image: tumblr_inline_n97j40914d1qgxuo8.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Yay Killingsworth is back! And this time with promises of PROOF which I am certain he will completely follow through on in both content and quantity
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
"Jesus" is as fucking phony as "Jehovah."

There.  Feel better now?
On some visceral level, I knew better than to click on this thread.
Oh fuck me, you're still here?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Yes, the termites are coming out of the woodwork....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Oh yeah, J GetBent Killjoy is back with more insanity!!  Yeah!

There is no god, dipshit.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
The only atheists that say that there is no god are stupid, drfuzzy. It takes a true man to admit that he would go through his life-long without tasting something of Godness. Women on the other hand are a little different.

Yes, I forgot to thank God Minimalist when I remembered this is an atheist forum and no one believes in Jesus anyway. But if you bang your head up aganist the Jesus rock enough, you WILL PROVE that he does not exist as the son of God.... so.... What do you have to prove?
(December 7, 2015 at 4:47 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: It takes a true man to admit that he would go through his life-long without tasting something of Godness. Women on the other hand are a little different.

This should go well.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 4611 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7351 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why Give God Credit for the Things We Do? Rhondazvous 19 2819 March 13, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Antares
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7435 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13272 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Someone, Show me Evidence of God. ScienceAf 85 11545 September 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If someone says to me "consciousness, therefore god", what's the best way to respond? ReptilianPeon 56 7809 March 9, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The next time someone says their religious text is a literary miracle... ReptilianPeon 4 1711 October 22, 2015 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5311 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  A strange but curious question: if you had a time machine... TheMessiah 121 12073 February 12, 2015 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Spooky