Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of a Miracle?
Proof of a Miracle?
I would like to turn your attention to a famous Christian, named "Padre" Pio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_of_Pietrelcina

Im sorry to say he was a Roman Catholic, and believed in some pretty unfortunate things.

Nevertheless, he believed in Jesus as well, so he is saved Wink !

Atheists keep looking for miracles, evidence of God. Well what about him and his stigmata? Apparently he received (a likeness) of Jesus' five wounds! He could bilocate, people could see him different places!

He was a mystic too, and had insight that not even clever "science" could match.

He actually fought demons, and some even appeared to him in the guise of immodest and evil women. But he believed and fought them off!

What do you all think of this righteous man?
RE: Proof of a Miracle?
Are you so naïve that you think we've never heard of this shit?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 15, 2015 at 12:22 am)Stimbo Wrote: Are you so naïve that you think we've never heard of these people?

Well what do you think of him?

If you had anything clever to say defaming him, youd think youd have said it by now Angel
Only bilocate, psh.  Got nothin on Elvis does he?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
TrueChristian, we have proven we know how to facilitate perfectly. What does it really mean to embrace "iteravely"? The metrics for research and development are more well-understood if they are not sexy. Without relationships, you will lack ROI metrics. We will reintermediate the capacity of models to engage. Think open-source. Think interactive. Think robust. But don't think all three at the same time. Without preplanned user interfaces, deliverables are forced to become user-defined.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Not too sure about him but without you here, we'd be discussing how often we clean our asses out!
Thank you, thank you.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 15, 2015 at 12:23 am)TrueChristian Wrote:
(December 15, 2015 at 12:22 am)Stimbo Wrote: Are you so naïve that you think we've never heard of these people?

Well what do you think of him?

If you had anything clever to say defaming him, youd think youd have said it by now Angel

I think he's a bullshit artist and you are a gullible idiot for swallowing this shit without even bothering to check it out. I don't see what else there is to say.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Even though the mystical/holy things about him weren't real, he must have been a good and helpfull person. He tried to make the world a better place.
whatever floats your goat
(December 15, 2015 at 12:24 am)Rhythm Wrote: Only bilocate, psh.  Got nothin on Elvis does he?

What happens when you absorb the soul of Elvis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9hbD6U9fXw
Padre Pio.  Snake oil salesman, con artist.  Like all other priests, preachers, shamans, witch doctors, gurus, etc.
And TC - you've already confessed to being a Poe.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the lamest "miracle"? Thor 32 6168 November 23, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The false miracle of Fatima now a movie Foxaèr 17 1623 September 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Miracle of the Sun. Jehanne 9 1405 August 20, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Miracle Spring water Joods 24 3649 June 27, 2018 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The undeniable miracle at Fatima pabsta 582 153146 August 19, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Another fake Catholic miracle. Jehanne 96 19141 August 11, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 16032 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  With Science and Archaeology and Miracle's evidence for God TheThinkingCatholic 35 11022 September 20, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Transubstantiation 'miracle' shenanigans Longhorn 59 11855 May 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
Question Amazing Coincidence, or Miracle? Castiel 79 17678 December 4, 2014 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Jackalope