Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amherst Student Was Expelled for Rape. But He Was Raped, Evidence Shows.
Amherst Student Was Expelled for Rape. But He Was Raped, Evidence Shows.
Here's the article:
https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/11/amher...or-rape-bu

What a fucking joke.
RE: Amherst Student Was Expelled for Rape. But He Was Raped, Evidence Shows.
I hope he gets a big settlement. This is bullshit.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Welcome to the toxic bullshit that is college today. Rape culture (perpetuated solely by white males), safe spaces, micro-aggressions, triggers, and white supremacist patriarchy for all!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
It is bullshit but also look at like this people think it's a joke for a male to get verbally and physically abused by females
this is the type of one sided bullshit society like this does. I feel bad for the guy i really do.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
There's no death penalty in Massachusetts, just saying...
So, he was unconscious, she took advantage of him, and he was expelled?

Hope he gets a great settlement, that the staff who "investigated" and expelled him are sacked and blackballed from educational facilities and that the girl goes to jail.
Dying to live, living to die.
what if he's a liberal and wants to take one for the team to support a politically correct agenda ??

Recall, not all condemned as witches back in the day had to be dragged kicking and screaming to their pyre, some were convinced of their guilt and welcomed the purification of the flame . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Then again, there isn't any need to be this surprised. Court systems favor females. It's a great injustice than females are given such power in the court that they can literally ruin a hardworking guy's life, just because she wanted to. Like you can fuck a girl now and after 3 years if she feels guilty and her "feelings" are hurt then she can go to court and sue you. Thanks to the ever changing definition of rape by the feminist culture. Christ.

After reading some of these bullshit stories I've come to realize how much of an AWESOME place I live in, never going to go live in one of those places in America, actually maybe it's better to avoid America altogether. Phew!
(December 23, 2015 at 10:46 pm)pool Wrote: Then again, there isn't any need to be this surprised. Court systems favor females. [...]

It probably seems that way because rape is quite a lot more common, than "fake rape"...

(December 23, 2015 at 10:46 pm)pool Wrote: [...]Like you can fuck a girl now and after 3 years if she feels guilty and her "feelings" are hurt then she can go to court and sue you. Thanks to the ever changing definition of rape by the feminist culture. Christ.

Err... a-what, now? Can you explain, how "the feminist culture" "changes the definition of rape", please? I'm pretty sure the definition of rape is exactly the same as it ever was - sex with someone, who does not want it.

(December 23, 2015 at 10:46 pm)pool Wrote: After reading some of these bullshit stories I've come to realize how much of an AWESOME place I live in, never going to go live in one of those places in America, actually maybe it's better to avoid America altogether. Phew!

Really? How many of those bullsh*t stories have you come across? Is it more than the one, I wonder? And how much are you willing to bet, that for every single bullsh*t story you can come up with, I can't cite a hundred stories of actual rape - or at least a dozen of cases, where a rapist walks free, because of technicalities (like the fact, that victim did not fill out a form stating the lack of consent? How about some perspective, maybe? Sure - laws are imperfect and some people abuse them, but blowing out of proportion a single case, where a dude got f*cked over - that's just ridiculous.

Hey - if you're worried some b*tch will sue you in 3 years - don't f*ck. Problem sorted. That'll show "the feminist culture".
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Quote:That's probably because rape is quite a lot more common, than "fake rape"...
So if suicide rates are higher than murder rates then it's ok to dismiss a murder case as suicide every now and then? Okay.

Quote:Err... a-what, now? Can you explain, how "the feminist culture" "changes the definition of rape", please? I'm pretty sure the definition of rape is exactly the same as it ever was - sex with someone, who does not want it.

Haha, dude, rape is no longer just dragging a female into an alley and violently penetrating her.
A female can engage in sexual pleasure with a guy with consent but then later regret having done that and then sue the guy for rape.
The court almost always rules in favor of the female, even if they don't the guy will have to live in a society which will look at him as a rapist even if he was let free, he will have to live his whole life where others look at him like he is a rapist. Not to mention the online social media shenanigans, a girl just have to cry "raaaaaape!" and all the feminists will swarm the guy in twitter and facebook and soon there will be a whole group of people that would want to see the guy rot in jail - even if he wasn't at fault. Think I'm bluffing? Check out twitter. Do you think it's fair to ruin a guys life like that?

Quote:Really? How many of those bullsh*t stories have you come across? Is it more than the one, I wonder? And how much are you willing to bet, that for every single bullsh*t story you can come up with, I can't cite a hundred stories of actual rape? How about some perspective, maybe?

Hey - if you're worried some b*tch will sue you in 3 years - don't f*ck. Problem sorted. That'll show "the feminist culture".

1. I have come across MANY stories like this where the guy is handed a slap on the face by the court system. That aside, I have come across even more news where the court system FUCKS the citizen 7 ways to Switzerland. Bullshit court system, like for example in cases involving cops. ["Fucking Cops" - Minimalist]

Quote: And how much are you willing to bet, that for every single bullsh*t story you can come up with, I can't cite a hundred stories of actual rape?

So you think it's okay for a guy to suffer occasionally because of bullshit fake rape stories since there are real rape cases? What kind of logic is that? Would you be A-Okay if you were falsely accused of rape because there are hundred other real rape cases?

Quote: Hey - if you're worried some b*tch will sue you in 3 years - don't f*ck. Problem sorted. That'll show "the feminist culture".
Another bullshit agenda of feminists worldwide. Make the man involved responsible. You think a guy can fuck with oxygen atoms? A guy fucks with a girl and then after years if the girl feels guilty then the guy has to pay. Why do you think it doesn't happen the other way around? If you think it's normal for the guy to be handed such bullshit injustice - What.The.Fuck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1595 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1556 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6132 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 407 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 556 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 15974 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12213 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Swedish student prevents the deportation of an immigrant WinterHold 0 333 July 26, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Student sits during pledge of allegiance; gets chair kicked out from beneath him Foxaèr 114 14425 October 31, 2017 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Court Jester
  Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims Divinity 23 6237 October 10, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: GUBU