Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I woke up early, and it's Christmas here in Korea.  I guess you guys have to wait a few more hours, but it's 6:00am and I'm trying to be very quiet-- the moment the kids wake up is the moment I go offline for about 12 hours. Tongue

Whatever your feelings about the holidays, I hope you are all having a great one.  Merry X-mas, bitches! Big Grin
RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Another 3 hours here... until midnight 25 December Big Grin
9 hours until I can say suck it jesus.

The waiting is almost unbearable.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's 12:10 am here, so Merry Christmas, I guess.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Merry Christmas everyone, whatever it may mean to you Smile

If it means nothing, then I just hope you have a nice day! Love and hugs to all you awesome guys and girls Heart

Thanks for a brilliant year of interesting conversation, great humour, support and friendship.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Merry Christmas to those celebrating Christmas and Happy Holidays otherwise
Merry Christmas, BB -- cool mofo right there -- and to all other AFers.

Merry Winter Foodfest to everyone (or Summer Foodfest for those south of the equator)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Merry Christmas yall.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Happy Christmas!
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 854 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 716 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 751 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2907 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1715 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 347 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 802 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christmas cards brewer 8 475 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1054 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah