Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope Francis backs peace efforts in Christmas Day message
Pope Francis backs peace efforts in Christmas Day message
As I predicted, the pope has called for peace in his christmas message, same as last year and the year before that as far back as I can remember, it doesn't seem to be working, maybe god is too busy at christmas to listen. (or any other time)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35178557
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Pope Francis backs peace efforts in Christmas Day message
Laudable message, but beauty pageant contestants also wear dresses and wish for world peace.
Is 'peace' some kind of code word to priests to keep fucking children ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 25, 2015 at 8:39 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: As I predicted, the pope has called for peace in his christmas message

That's on the same line as predicting, the girls participating in a beauty pageant will call for world peace.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Maybe the fucker should try calling for war.  No one seems to listen to a word he says.
He's going out with the times. He's becoming a thing of the past. Good.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 25, 2015 at 12:11 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: He's going out with the times. He's becoming a thing of the past. Good.

I don't know about that, maybe in some places, did you see the throngs of mobs when he took his US tour?
and the next day they all went back to their second/third spouses, didn't wash any homeless persons feet, didn't start handling serpents, and didn't stop eating (pick one) shrimp, figs, pizza, cheeseburgers, bacon or cheddarwurst.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 25, 2015 at 12:11 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: He's going out with the times. He's becoming a thing of the past. Good.

Have you ever heard of a pope not calling for peace? It kind of comes with the job description and it would be to much to ask for him calling for public orgies.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 25, 2015 at 12:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

I don't know about that, maybe in some places, did you see the throngs of mobs when he took his US tour?

Yes, I did see it. I live an hour and a half east of Philly and it was crazy even over here. absolutely ridiculous the way he is glorified like that.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The religion of peace LinuxGal 5 656 October 1, 2023 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1301 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44091 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What Gives You Peace.... ronedee 82 6918 September 29, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: MadJW
  Relic to return to Bethlehem in time for Christmas zebo-the-fat 18 2176 December 8, 2019 at 7:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Christmas again! zebo-the-fat 14 1476 December 2, 2019 at 6:50 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3409 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1348 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The War on Christmas Chad32 29 4005 January 15, 2019 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Phoque
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2144 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist