Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple facts don't lie
Simple facts don't lie
Simple facts don't lie. Let that be a reminder. Well, to me anyhow... Hi guys. This is a newer thread I'm starting. I hope you will take the facts I present to you very seriously because this thread is for discussion on these fact(s), and not just "discussion" in general. Please remember this!

I have some more general suggestion to make that will amount to a simple fact. How you take this fact is up for the people of this thread. (Warning: This is just like my other son of God threads!)

I will give myself the courage to tell you my parents names once more. My fathers name is James Edward Killingsworth; and my mothers name is Lisa Deloris Heaton Killingsworth. Now I am going to ask you to do something. Let these names sink in! For God's sake, that is probably one of the only ways you will ever understand a single thing I say. Now.... I am going to tell you something you may not believe. These names give off a super uuber ivy crazy like vibe when you understand them properly.... My dads name resembles Jehovah God and my mothers name? Can you take a guess? That's right. Jehovah God's wife. How did you ever guess? What their last name means may be the real give away though: Killingsworth has a very strong meaning when you pronounce my dad's name (or my moms name!). You pronounce the James Edward and then when you get to the name Killingsworth all that really comes out your mouth is "God." I wish I could explain something of this better. Because I will always remain convinced, I guess, until I show somebody or tell somebody about it, this is really my only outlet to share.

Again, to people who do not know me, I am the son of God. I was placed in a family that is completely different than Jehovah God's however. Therefore as you can understand, I am not at all related to Jehovah God (kind of like Jesus called Mary and Joseph "his only family"). But this is really not the place for that discussion. I am only telling you this to further the meaning of what I am trying to tell you. I want you to understand, that my parents have this sinister feeling to them, once you know only their names at the very least. And, I am convinced that there is proof to it that it might mean something more.

So correct me if I am wrong about that, but please give this oddity some consideration. I am convicted that there is a meaning behind this to anybody who figures it out.

...You know how Mary Magdeline kind of sounds like Jehovah God's real wife?... yeah, I can already hear the banter........
RE: Simple facts don't lie
*yawn*

Again? This act wasn't even funny the first time. Get a new schtick, kid.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
[Image: cactus-02.jpg]
(December 28, 2015 at 4:22 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Simple facts don't lie. Let that be a reminder. Well, to me anyhow... Hi guys. This is a newer thread I'm starting. I hope you will take the facts I present to you very seriously because this thread is for discussion on these fact(s), and not just "discussion" in general. Please remember this!

I have some more general suggestion to make that will amount to a simple fact. How you take this fact is up for the people of this thread. (Warning: This is just like my other son of God threads!)

I will give myself the courage to tell you my parents names once more. My fathers name is James Edward Killingsworth; and my mothers name is Lisa Deloris Heaton Killingsworth. Now I am going to ask you to do something. Let these names sink in! For God's sake, that is probably one of the only ways you will ever understand a single thing I say. Now.... I am going to tell you something you may not believe. These names give off a super uuber ivy crazy like vibe when you understand them properly.... My dads name resembles Jehovah God and my mothers name? Can you take a guess? That's right. Jehovah God's wife. How did you ever guess? What their last name means may be the real give away though: Killingsworth has a very strong meaning when you pronounce my dad's name (or my moms name!). You pronounce the James Edward and then when you get to the name Killingsworth all that really comes out your mouth is "God." I wish I could explain something of this better. Because I will always remain convinced, I guess, until I show somebody or tell somebody about it, this is really my only outlet to share.

Again, to people who do not know me, I am the son of God. I was placed in a family that is completely different than Jehovah God's however. Therefore as you can understand, I am not at all related to Jehovah God (kind of like Jesus called Mary and Joseph "his only family"). But this is really not the place for that discussion. I am only telling you this to further the meaning of what I am trying to tell you. I want you to understand, that my parents have this sinister feeling to them, once you know only their names at the very least. And, I am convinced that there is proof to it that it might mean something more.

So correct me if I am wrong about that, but please give this oddity some consideration. I am convicted that there is a meaning behind this to anybody who figures it out.

...You know how Mary Magdeline kind of sounds like Jehovah God's real wife?... yeah, I can already hear the banter........

I see, you are claiming to have impregnated Jesus's mom? ok, I won't dispute that
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

What you won't dispute when times come to it is that I am actually Aeschylus.
Of course you are, nutjob.
The only apparent fact is that the OP needs to seek help from a psychiatrist.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
That, or, I have some really significant parents!
(December 28, 2015 at 4:32 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: That, or, I have some really significant parents!

Take them with you... to the psychiatrist I mean
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 10615 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Religion: Simple Lies for Simple People Minimalist 3 524 September 16, 2018 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7744 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A simple question for theists masterofpuppets 86 20776 April 10, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: emjay
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5345 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12349 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  I was wrong about the simple choice. Mystic 42 4904 January 3, 2017 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  It's a simple choice: Mystic 72 6097 December 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  How to become a God, in 3 simple steps (absent faith/belief): ProgrammingGodJordan 91 14479 November 28, 2016 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Watch Reza Aslan Pick and Choose Which "Facts" He Thinks Are Real Minimalist 3 1083 March 8, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: dyresand