Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contradictions in the koran
Contradictions in the koran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-gzYZ6PG8

And, because I never trust anyone I did a little checking on one of his earliest holy fuck-ups.

And, lo and behold.....

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/qu...ngels.html

There it is!
RE: Contradictions in the koran
What's the matter mohammed? Not up to defending your nonsense from the cursed infidels?
I just subbed to the channel that video's from. Forgot to before.

Min, I think you scared Mo and made him cry. Or, he's in mega-denial. Or, he's awaiting an answer to this from some idiotic whatever-they-call-their-priests.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Fanatics should be made of sterner stuff.
(July 7, 2010 at 5:13 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote: I just subbed to the channel that video's from. Forgot to before.

Min, I think you scared Mo and made him cry. Or, he's in mega-denial. Or, he's awaiting an answer to this from some idiotic whatever-they-call-their-priests.
lool this dont have even to search it just needs that someone open the verses he is talking about and read it by himself and you will understand how silly this is Smile am also not answering videos or links its really annoying
Min, if i was a woman i would gladly have your babies.
I don't know how to reply to that, man!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7772 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tomi Lahren: Does The Koran Advocate Violence? mralstoner 13 4353 July 31, 2015 at 1:29 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Koran is perpetual war against all who deny -- J.Q. Adams mralstoner 9 3507 November 12, 2014 at 7:20 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  contradictions paulpablo 12 2512 February 1, 2013 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Enter the Koran contest, and win an AK-47! leo-rcc 30 9880 October 13, 2011 at 6:08 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Koran book burning Ashendant 75 19482 October 29, 2010 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Response up embryology in the Koran and the Sunna Attractive boulevards 13 7790 June 21, 2009 at 5:11 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki