Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<Chuckle> Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support
<Chuckle> Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/father-o...s-bonkers/

Quote:Abstinence activist Bristol Palin was sued for child support as well as joint custody of her newborn daughter by a Kentucky Medal of Honor recipient saying he is the girl’s father, WKYT-TV reported.

Dakota Meyer was engaged to the reality TV star until last May. Shortly afterwards, the younger Palin announced that she was pregnant with her second child, saying that the pregnancy was intentional.

You should try a little of that "abstinence."   What a fucking family.
RE: <Chuckle> Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support
There is a expression I hear preachers use, saying that to know an atheist you follow him home and watch his unchristian life. Well apparently if you follow bristol home you see more dicks then a gay man at a gang bang.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Quote:Bristol's rep also released a statement to Entertainment Tonight saying, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."
Gonna be a quote that haunts her public life for a long time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 7, 2016 at 8:29 am)Rhythm Wrote:
Quote:Bristol's rep also released a statement to Entertainment Tonight saying, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."
Gonna be a quote that haunts her public life for a long time.

What public life? My mommy was a Republican retard that was on TV?
Signifying nothing.
She was -also- a retard on TV.  Now she's a soldier-hating retard on TV who's mommy was gonna be VP on the repub ticket.  It doesn't tickle you just a little bit......?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 7, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: She was -also- a retard on TV.  Now she's a soldier-hating retard on TV who's mommy was gonna be VP on the repub ticket.  It doesn't tickle you just a little bit......?

Nope. The fact that people like her mom were in the running for VP, fucking terrifies me.
Signifying nothing.
(January 7, 2016 at 1:40 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: There is a expression I hear preachers use, saying that to know an atheist you follow him home and watch his unchristian life. Well apparently if you follow bristol home you see more dicks then a gay man at a gang bang.

I've missed you, Lemon!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
I hope he gets it. Couple of cunts.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 7, 2016 at 4:35 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: She was -also- a retard on TV.  Now she's a soldier-hating retard on TV who's mommy was gonna be VP on the repub ticket.  It doesn't tickle you just a little bit......?

Nope. The fact that people like her mom were in the running for VP, fucking terrifies me.

Thank that senile old fuck, McCain, for that.
(January 7, 2016 at 5:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 4:35 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Nope. The fact that people like her mom were in the running for VP, fucking terrifies me.

Thank that senile old fuck, McCain, for that.

I think we all know he was hoping for a young piece of ass to help "invigorate" his campaign.
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI support Poll neil 58 2612 April 1, 2024 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 475 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Kellyanne Conway posts nude photo of her underage daughter Rev. Rye 15 1352 January 27, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 532 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1465 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who do you support? WinterHold 13 1431 June 26, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Democrats Say Don't Support Independents Except... ReptilianPeon 0 388 October 7, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1683 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign. The Grand Nudger 6 862 January 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence? Coveny 32 4919 December 3, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet