Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned White Xtian Terrorists
Damned White Xtian Terrorists
A thread dedicated to all the armed, angry, shitheads walking around calling themselves "patriots."

Here's a good patriot.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/anti-oba...-over-gun/

Quote:Anti-Obama march organizer fatally shoots right-wing militant buddy in drunken dispute over gun

Quote:“Dear friends it’s my dearest regrets to have to share this heart breaking new (sic) with you tonight. That OUR fellow patriot and brother Charles Carter is no longer with us. He gone to be with Jesus. Today killed by a fellow patriot Vincent Smith. Who was suppose (sic) to be his brother in arms and friend,” posted online radio host Keith Williams, who described himself as the victim’s next of kin.

Yep, fucking jesus wants to hang out with gun-toting biker scum!
RE: Damned White Xtian Terrorists
Self solving problem. Give em booze and let em take each other out.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
If that worked we'd have a hell of alot less soldiers in our service.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 13, 2016 at 12:39 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Self solving problem. Give em booze and let em take each other out.

....or take away their firearms so that nobody has to die. You know Dodgy
They'd go back to getting drunk and hitting each other over the head with mauls....like we used to. Take away the mauls.....we'll pick up rocks. Take away the rocks...we'll strangle each other with our bare hands.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 13, 2016 at 12:44 pm)Vic Wrote:
(January 13, 2016 at 12:39 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Self solving problem. Give em booze and let em take each other out.

....or take away their firearms so that nobody has to die. You know Dodgy

That's one of the things they're largely worried about.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 13, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Rhythm Wrote: They'd go back to getting drunk and hitting each other over the head with mauls....like we used to. Take away the mauls.....we'll pick up rocks. Take away the rocks...we'll strangle each other with our bare hands.

But guns are easier to kill someone with than mauls and rocks. And much faster, and much easier to trigger accidentally.
(January 13, 2016 at 11:45 am)Minimalist Wrote: A thread dedicated to all the armed, angry, shitheads walking around calling themselves "patriots."

Here's a good patriot.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/anti-oba...-over-gun/

Quote:Anti-Obama march organizer fatally shoots right-wing militant buddy in drunken dispute over gun

Quote:“Dear friends it’s my dearest regrets to have to share this heart breaking new (sic) with you tonight. That OUR fellow patriot and brother Charles Carter is no longer with us. He gone to be with Jesus. Today killed by a fellow patriot Vincent Smith. Who was suppose (sic) to be his brother in arms and friend,” posted online radio host Keith Williams, who described himself as the victim’s next of kin.

Yep, fucking jesus wants to hang out with gun-toting biker scum!

[Image: militant-atheist.jpg]

[Image: unholy_trinity3.jpg]
-and in that vein it's easier to kill a person with -sugar- than it is to kill a person with a gun, but hey....I'm not the one tallying up the ease of lethality of various things people might try to kill each other with.  

If I wanted to do that, I'd say the thing that strikes me as demonstrably more lethal than either a gun, or a maul, or a rock, or sugar..is a human being.  That's the one thing all narratives have in common.  Particularly, I'd say...a drunk human being.  That he was waving a gun is incidental, given his inebriation it could just as easily have been a dui-turned-fatal which we'd be reading about today. The difficulty of killing is not in the tool.

Just to cut you off at the fuckin pass, btw, lol...I don't think that drunk people should be waiving around firearms (let alone wrestling for control of them) in a dispute with their buddies. Personally..I think that people like that -should- have their guns taken away from them. They've committed a crime both federally and in all 50 states - even when they don't manage to shoot anyone. That our nutless prosecutors choose to ignore this for reasons of political expediency is shameful.

The rub..of course..is that here in america...we kind of have to wait for you to commit the crime, before we punish you for it.
(January 13, 2016 at 1:04 pm)Rhythm Wrote: -and in that vein it's easier to kill a person with -sugar- than it is to kill a person with a gun, but hey....I'm not the one tallying up the ease of lethality of various things people might try to kill each other with.  

How exactly? As fast as with a gun, and as easy to do accidentally?

Quote:If I wanted to do that, I'd say the thing that strikes me as demonstrably more lethal than either a gun, or a maul, or a rock, or sugar..is a human being.  That's the one thing all narratives have in common.  Particularly, I'd say...a drunk human being.  That he was waving a gun is incidental, given his inebriation it could just as easily have been a dui-turned-fatal which we'd be reading about today. The difficulty of killing is not in the tool.
Bold mine

How can you say that? Is it equally as easy to kill someone with a staw from McDonalds as it is with a gun?

Of course other things are lethal as well. But my point is mostly that guns deaths are more easily and more often caused by accidents. Especially around children and alcohol. I'd say that if not remove them completely there should at least be harsher regulations.

Quote:Just to cut you off at the fuckin pass, btw, lol...I don;t think that drunk people should be waiving around firearms. Personally..I think that people like that -should- have their guns taken away from them. They've committed a crime.

Ditto.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2001 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 331490 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4763 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8223 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1166 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2513 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27089 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 279038 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
  Are nowdays "terrorists" actually terrorists? Macoleco 7 837 February 17, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4352 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H