Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Zakir Naik islamic-televangelist preaching homophobia
Dr Zakir Naik islamic-televangelist preaching homophobia
Hi all,
Not sure you how many of you are aware of the videos of the this preacher, but not only he spread ISlamic propaganda, but also a very extreme form of Islam, that condemn Shia, as well as non muslim.

Anyway, this is one of his most homophobic video:

I hope some of the atheist will take the time to do video to disprove and attack his propaganda.
I believe this is important, because he is very popular in many area of the world, and he has influence, and his influence can increase homophobia in those region.
RE: Dr Zakir Naik islamic-televangelist preaching homophobia
He sounds like Ted Cruz and the rest of the republicunt assclowns.
I honestly don't really care.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
We've had either him or one of his dicksuckers here in the past. He is the human equivalent of rabies.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
"Why Allah keeps on making people he knows he will hate."

"Why you need to act on Allah's behalf constantly because he's pathetic and can't do his own work."

I'll watch the video later if I can stomach it and formally rebut it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I honestly don't really care.

The problem is that many people do care and take his word, and he de facto create homophobic environment.

As you know gays are all over the world including in India and Pakistan, and they may suffer because some stupid people may listen to him and take his words.|

I believe it is important that people will disprove his video and counter his propaganda, it will help to create a more tolerant society in many part of the world.

I mean he make society more reactionary, less democratic and less liberal.

And unfortunately, not enough atheists are arguing with his propaganda. 

Think of it all the people there that hear him and take his word, will treat gays and lesbians like shit.
Also it is not limited to India/pakistan, Muslims in the west can listen to him and treat there gay and lesbians like shit.
I'll stand up and say any sort of bigotry is wholly unacceptable. Hiding your prejudices behind primitive texts is doubly cowardly.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 30, 2016 at 1:49 pm)flyingPig Wrote:
(January 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I honestly don't really care.

The problem is that many people do care and take his word, and he de facto create homophobic environment.

As you know gays are all over the world including in India and Pakistan, and they may suffer because some stupid people may listen to him and take his words.|

I believe it is important that people will disprove his video and counter his propaganda, it will help to create a more tolerant society in many part of the world.

Think of it all the people there that hear him and take his word, will treat gays and lesbians like shit.
Also it is not limited to India/pakistan, Muslims in the west can listen to him and treat there gay and lesbians like shit.

It's not just "his word" though. It's a fundamental part of Islamic teaching. Islam teaches that homosexuality is immoral. They also teach that Christianity is immoral. I'm a Christian, do I care? No. People can believe what they want. As long as they don't pass laws about it or kill people over it, then I don't care if they think I'm going to Hell for being a non Muslim. Why should I?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 30, 2016 at 1:43 pm)Stimbo Wrote: We've had either him or one of his dicksuckers here in the past. He is the human equivalent of rabies.

Yeah, I agree but I think that today in the age of the internet, we atheist, have the power to destroy his propaganda.
Not by censor him (I believe in free speech even for anti liberal ideas), but by creating video that will prove he is talking nonsense.

(January 30, 2016 at 1:52 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 30, 2016 at 1:49 pm)flyingPig Wrote: The problem is that many people do care and take his word, and he de facto create homophobic environment.

It's not just "his word" though. It's a fundamental part of Islamic teaching. Islam teaches that homosexuality is immoral. They also teach that Christianity is immoral. I'm a Christian, do I care? No. People can believe what they want. As long as they don't pass laws about it or kill people over it, then I don't care if they think I'm going to Hell for being a non Muslim. Why should I?
Because people that listen to him will probably treat gays like shit.

(January 30, 2016 at 1:47 pm)robvalue Wrote: "Why Allah keeps on making people he knows he will hate."

"Why you need to act on Allah's behalf constantly because he's pathetic and can't do his own work."

I'll watch the video later if I can stomach it and formally rebut it.

Thanks for this.

I truly believe it will make the world a better place, if you and other people will refute his homophobic video
GASP !!

A Muslim shitstain fronting the religion of peace thru genocide ?!?!?!?!

Dafuq ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 976 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1261 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1417 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2678 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 580 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Zakir Naik speaks about the French cartoons. WinterHold 30 4707 November 14, 2020 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5922 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7802 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1321 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 3022 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3