Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:24 am

Poll: Did you know these verses exist in the Quran before reading this topic?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ths Islamic State: IS
Ths Islamic State: IS
Not very long ago, a group of shabby, mostly young individuals raised to the scene, nothing matched the darkness of their clothes, but the blood lust they posses. They reached a level of blood lust that was theatrical, as if they were trying to demolish and taint the reputation of and idea they claimed they own.

They called themselves "ISIL : Islamic state in Iraq & The Levant", I say they are not.
Here, in this topic, I will list what I believe to be the real Islamic State; what a real "IS" will be like; cleaning the rust and the blood that was poured upon the faith I believe in, exposing the hypocracy of a mad propaganda machine, that worked for years to tear the idea of Islam once and for all.

========================================================================

1) What does an Islamic State mean?

An Islamic state is simply: the ruling of a Muslim society using God's holy book as the source deriving the constitution.
People in the society would be categorized into two:

a) Believers (majority)
b) Non-Believers (an extremely small minority)

The state will have two judicial systems: one based on Islam, another based on whatever the non-believers in the state are and want.

Islam shall not be forced on any citizen (unless the victim was a Muslim) , following the verse:

( Sura 2 Verse 256 )   There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

==================================================

2) What is "a crime" ?

A crime would be defined according to what the God defined already in the Quran, these include:
-Murder
-Stealing
-Adultery (includes rape)
-Accusing others -with no witnesses/evidence- with committing adultery
-Corrupting earth (forming gangs to raid, torturing the innocent...etc)

Rules in number 2, cannot contradict number 1, an example might be:

-------------------------------------------
"X murdered J. J (used to) & J's family believe that "blood doesn't wash away blood". Then, X can be spared".

"A raped B. A is a non-believer. B is a believer. B believes that he should receive 100 lashes -as the Islamic sentence states-. A, receives his sentences.

"Z was an atheist. K was a Muslim. Z killed K. K's family demanded the execution of Z. Z reaps what he sowed".

"Z was a Muslim. K was an atheist. Z killed K. K's family demanded the execution of Z (despite their son being a non-Muslim). Z reaps what he sowed ".

"S is a lesbian. She had sex with G, in their apartment...nobody cares, since spying is forbidden".

( 12 )   O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

-------------------------------------------------
I hope I covered all the crimes.

3) Should Muslims move to achieve world domination and seek a global caliphate?

LOL.No.

Rather, they should practice what their lord told them:

( Sura 2 Verse 256 )   There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

And again:

Sura 109:
( 1 )   Say, "O disbelievers,

( 2 )   I do not worship what you worship.
( 3 )   Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
( 4 )   Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
( 5 )   Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
( 6 )   For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

======================================

4) Is it about control?

No. It's about surviving the battle with Satan.
We -as humans- are dwelling in earth, to prove our worth after our forefathers -Adam & Eve- failed to resist a cunning, jealous creature called Satan, who caused our parents to eat from a tree, that caused their private parts to be exposed.

Mad ? not so mad. It is so possible.

Did the fruit corrupt our genetics? did it cause us to lose our covering feathers?
Were we exposed like this before, with our skins in the open?

The story from the Quran:

( 11 )   And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees (Satan). He was not of those who prostrated.
( 12 )   [Allah] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay (notice that humans are nothing but star dust+ H2O)..."

( 13 )   [Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
( 14 )   [Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected. (Satan praying to God; asking him for a favor..this is not a battle between God and Satan, but between mankind and Satan..)"
( 15 )   [Allah] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."
( 16 )   [Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
( 17 )   Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."
( 18 )   [Allah] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."
( 19 )   And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
( 20 )   But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."
( 21 )   And he swore [by Allah] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."
( 22 )   So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"

Anyhow, it's here and now. We must fight this creature. If non-believers don't believe he exists that's their own business, but Muslims have the right to stick together against him. You can smell his stink in warfare, in a husband's abuse to his lover, in a feminist's cannibalistic logic that treats men as enemies, you can smell that creature..

Not that humanity is pure. But that, together, the evil ones can do lots of evil.
And we as Muslims have the right to fight back. It's about survival, it's about reaching heaven, it's about winning against the deceit of Satan.

So It's not about control..

===========================

5) Warfare

In case of warfare, the concept of "eye-for an eye" must be practiced. Humanity never practiced this concept correctly, and always understood that an eye for an eye meant to copy the agression; i.e meet tactical bombing with tactical bombing, meet the killing of civilians with the killing of civilians.

But that is not the case in Islam.

Under this verse, that governs it all:

(Sura 6 164 )   Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

And this:

(Sura 17 15 )   Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

And then again:

( Sura 35 18 )   And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination.

So if somebody killed civilians from country A, the children of country B will not bear his sin; he is the killer; he bears his own sin.
That means, tactical bombing & nuclear weapons and ANY MEANS OF MASS KILLING is forbidden to use. We leave that to the Kuffar.

Muslims must fight their warfare knowing these rules of engagement.

======================

6) Conclusion:

Unlike secular countries, a Muslim community will rule by the word of God; the word that would make justice a priority, with morals that are fantastic for the keeping of rights & life. Things like atomic weapons will never be since morals govern the way this country moves, there will be no nationalities, this country is for Muslims and whomever wants to live with Muslims, this is a state that doesn't invade.

This is the real IS, the Quran is there, I quoted it, my constitution is IT, then where does ISIL brings its blood thirst from? Didn't they read the verses above??

My God, forgive and have mercy, you're indeed the best when it comes to that..
RE: Ths Islamic State: IS
Why doesn't Allah just stop IS from killing everyone?
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
You forgot the third option:   Do you give a flying fuck?
You're just showing you can make these books back up almost any position if you cherry pick the right verses.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Sounds to me like there has never been an islamic state, then..not even Saint Mo's Umma, which was, point of fact, no better than ISIS as regards the metrics you chose to disqualify them.   Good luck realizing third hand and hundreds of years later what the prophet and his cohorts could or would not. They had angels and a holy man............you've got, well....you.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I have so many questions to do with this it's amazing. I will list my questions orderly.

1. Where in the Quran does it say that it can be used as a constitution? Or lets put it another way: How much does the Quran have to say about nation building in general? Isn't Sharia and Caliphates mainly a Hadith thing? Fiqh is commonly understood to also from the Hadith collections, in addition to Quran and Sunnah, yes or no?
    The world has changed so much since Muhammad's time. The Sharia has nothing to say about fire stations, hospitals and police stations because they weren't around during Muhammad's time. The tax system proposed by Sharia doesn't take into account the array of amenities that we need to make a modern, healthy, society function. The Saudi and Iran, often cited as examples of Sharia states, survive on oil. What does the Quran say about looking after people with severe disabilities for example? Do we do as nomads, in general, have traditionally done, and leave the ill behind because they slow the society down?
  2. How do you resolve disagreements between the various Madhhab? Does might make right? What if the Ibadis and the Ismaili don't want to listen to the Hanafis, who happen to be in charge at the time? Do you treat them like Nimr al-Nimr was treated and basically say "F you"? People get killed simply for praying slightly differently, because, you know, there are different ways of doing Salat, so Fiqh will be a major issue.
  3. Will people be stopped from "Fatwah shopping"? I.e. Choosing the most preferable Fiqh for the crime that they have committed?
  4. Got nothing to say about Quran 2:256, so moving swiftly onto the crimes which you listed. You get your morality, as a Quranist, solely from Quran and you also think thay morality is objective. That's fair enough. However, I don't think there was enough detail in this section I felt.
    For all of the crimes that you listed, do you have Quran Iyah which you use to determine that each one of those things which you listed are wrong? What method did you use to determine those things are wrong? If for any of those it's simply because you're a decent human being who wants to get along with others then you don't need Quran for that one.
  5. I thought you didn't like Sharia? What you're proposing sounds an awful lot like Sharia. And you need Hadith for Sharia, surely.
  6. Still waiting for evidence that Adam and Eve existed. Nothing the human genome suggests that all humans descended from two people. What became the humans we know today interbred with Neanderthals and other things. Nobody would want to make the claim Adam and Eve we Neanderthals because that would hurt their religion. So I ask you, when did humans start becoming humans? There's loads of evidence for evolution, and I know that you are sincere person so I'm sure you'll give Adam and Eve some thought.
  7. In Jewish scripture the word "Adam" is a general term for humans, or at least it used to be seen that way. It's only later that people interpret the word "Adam" as a name, and thus one person. Why is the Quran copying this mistake? I spoke about this here.

(March 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm)FebruaryOfReason Wrote: Why doesn't Allah just stop IS from killing everyone?

Life is a test. Allah cannot intervene. Yet this is all part of Allah's grand and perfect plan for humanity. Soon Isa will descend upon Damascus to fight the Dajjal. Capturing Damascus would be the ultimate prize for al-Saud's henchmen in Iraq and Syria, never mind Mecca. Many believe the Dajjal is coming any day now, do they not?

The Day of Judgement is Allah interfering in the affairs of humanity but apparently Allah gets a free pass on that one. And also Noah's Flood. Why does Allah have to kill all these people?

Why the fuck do we need any religious states, no matter what the religion is? The islamic state can bite the big one!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_religion
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 5, 2016 at 12:15 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Not very long ago, a group of shabby, mostly young individuals raised to the scene, nothing matched the darkness of their clothes, but the blood lust they posses. They reached a level of blood lust that was theatrical, as if they were trying to demolish and taint the reputation of and idea they claimed they own.

They called themselves "ISIL : Islamic state in Iraq & The Levant", I say they are not.
Here, in this topic, I will list what I believe to be the real Islamic State; what a real "IS" will be like; cleaning the rust and the blood that was poured upon the faith I believe in, exposing the hypocracy of a mad propaganda machine, that worked for years to tear the idea of Islam once and for all.

========================================================================

1) What does an Islamic State mean?

An Islamic state is simply: the ruling of a Muslim society using God's holy book as the source deriving the constitution.
People in the society would be categorized into two:

a) Believers (majority)
b) Non-Believers (an extremely small minority)

The state will have two judicial systems: one based on Islam, another based on whatever the non-believers in the state are and want.

Islam shall not be forced on any citizen (unless the victim was a Muslim) , following the verse:

==================================================

2) What is "a crime" ?

A crime would be defined according to what the God defined already in the Quran, these include:
-Murder
-Stealing
-Adultery (includes rape)
-Accusing others -with no witnesses/evidence- with committing adultery
-Corrupting earth (forming gangs to raid, torturing the innocent...etc)

Rules in number 2, cannot contradict number 1, an example might be:

-------------------------------------------
"X murdered J. J (used to) & J's family believe that "blood doesn't wash away blood". Then, X can be spared".

"A raped B. A is a non-believer. B is a believer. B believes that he should receive 100 lashes -as the Islamic sentence states-. A, receives his sentences.

"Z was an atheist. K was a Muslim. Z killed K. K's family demanded the execution of Z. Z reaps what he sowed".

"Z was a Muslim. K was an atheist. Z killed K. K's family demanded the execution of Z (despite their son being a non-Muslim). Z reaps what he sowed ".

"S is a lesbian. She had sex with G, in their apartment...nobody cares, since spying is forbidden".

( 12 )   O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

-------------------------------------------------
I hope I covered all the crimes.

3) Should Muslims move to achieve world domination and seek a global caliphate?

LOL.No.

Rather, they should practice what their lord told them:

And again:

Sura 109:
( 1 )   Say, "O disbelievers,

( 2 )   I do not worship what you worship.
( 3 )   Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
( 4 )   Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
( 5 )   Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
( 6 )   For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

======================================

4) Is it about control?

No. It's about surviving the battle with Satan.
We -as humans- are dwelling in earth, to prove our worth after our forefathers -Adam & Eve- failed to resist a cunning, jealous creature called Satan, who caused our parents to eat from a tree, that caused their private parts to be exposed.

Mad ? not so mad. It is so possible.

Did the fruit corrupt our genetics? did it cause us to lose our covering feathers?
Were we exposed like this before, with our skins in the open?

The story from the Quran:

( 11 )   And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees (Satan). He was not of those who prostrated.
( 12 )   [Allah] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay (notice that humans are nothing but star dust+ H2O)..."

( 13 )   [Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
( 14 )   [Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected. (Satan praying to God; asking him for a favor..this is not a battle between God and Satan, but between mankind and Satan..)"
( 15 )   [Allah] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."
( 16 )   [Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
( 17 )   Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."
( 18 )   [Allah] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."
( 19 )   And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
( 20 )   But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."
( 21 )   And he swore [by Allah] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."
( 22 )   So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"

Anyhow, it's here and now. We must fight this creature. If non-believers don't believe he exists that's their own business, but Muslims have the right to stick together against him. You can smell his stink in warfare, in a husband's abuse to his lover, in a feminist's cannibalistic logic that treats men as enemies, you can smell that creature..

Not that humanity is pure. But that, together, the evil ones can do lots of evil.
And we as Muslims have the right to fight back. It's about survival, it's about reaching heaven, it's about winning against the deceit of Satan.

So It's not about control..

===========================

5) Warfare

In case of warfare, the concept of "eye-for an eye" must be practiced. Humanity never practiced this concept correctly, and always understood that an eye for an eye meant to copy the agression; i.e meet tactical bombing with tactical bombing, meet the killing of civilians with the killing of civilians.

But that is not the case in Islam.

Under this verse, that governs it all:

(Sura 6 164 )   Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

And this:

(Sura 17 15 )   Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

And then again:

( Sura 35 18 )   And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination.

So if somebody killed civilians from country A, the children of country B will not bear his sin; he is the killer; he bears his own sin.
That means, tactical bombing & nuclear weapons and ANY MEANS OF MASS KILLING is forbidden to use. We leave that to the Kuffar.

Muslims must fight their warfare knowing these rules of engagement.

======================

6) Conclusion:

Unlike secular countries, a Muslim community will rule by the word of God; the word that would make justice a priority, with morals that are fantastic for the keeping of rights & life. Things like atomic weapons will never be since morals govern the way this country moves, there will be no nationalities, this country is for Muslims and whomever wants to live with Muslims, this is a state that doesn't invade.

This is the real IS, the Quran is there, I quoted it, my constitution is IT, then where does ISIL brings its blood thirst from? Didn't they read the verses above??

My God, forgive and have mercy, you're indeed the best when it comes to that..
Catch up with civilised society, ditch the myths and wake up.
Can we please kill all gods?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 951 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1245 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1382 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2633 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 573 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5860 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4546 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1308 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 2994 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3