Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahweh Killed by Operation Rescue fanatics
Yahweh Killed by Operation Rescue fanatics
After reading Numbers 5: 16-27, Jeff White, founder of the infamous anti-abortion organization, directed his followers to rebuild the Tower of Babel so that they could reach Heaven. Once there, they found Yahweh in an unguarded moment when he was apparently engrossed in admiring the National Geographic center-fold. They quickly strapped him into an iron chariot, where he weakened and died.

The verses that prompted the group to take this action give husbands who suspect they have been cuckolded specific instructions on how to force their wives to drink a potion that will cause them to go into convulsions and miscarry. The priest performing the induced miscarriage assures the woman that if she is innocent the drink will not harm her.

Having killed the supreme villain of abortion, White feels his job of rescuing unborn fetuses will be easier.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Yahweh Killed by Operation Rescue fanatics
Further investigation into the crime revealed that at the time of his murder Yahweh was in the process of reinstituting the priesthood with strict adherence to the Mosaic Law and a special emphasis on the passage above to curtail a surge in wayward wives.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

So what do the people who claim we need god for morality say to this? It's wrong for a woman to choose to have an abortion but okay for a man to force abortion on a woman whom he merely suspects was unfaithful?

I know somebody here has something to say about this.

--Voltaire

Well, I don't have anything to say at present but I thought it might be a bit lonely in here so I just popped in to keep you company until somebody who has something to say arrives. :-)
I always appreciate examples (especially the Biblical ones) of how the 'Christians aren't reading their Bibles, understanding what's in their Bibles, ignoring Biblical evidence they are not doing their own religion correctly and that they are not particularly worried they aren't doing their professed 'One True Faith" correctly despite further Biblical evidence that God is one touchy motherfucker about that sort of thing.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm a bit confused Tongue

But I'm glad they finally got him.

I have never understood what the hell God has to do with morality. It seems like there's always either a misunderstanding or an equivocation going on; or at worst someone who has surrendered their humanity completely.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
LOL, and it's subtle, but equating God with Dr. Tiller is priceless too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

When I come across passages like this, I think, okay, here's something that will make Christians think. Then I remember that thinking is an action of the will. People who don't want to think, won't think, no matter how compelling the evidence is.

Still, we can plant seeds. I may not be there when a person gets to the point where they're ready to think, but that seed will be there.

--Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Against religious fanatics purity 13 2410 October 9, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why I Killed God... (to theists) ScienceAf 47 5528 August 23, 2016 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How do people justify the worship of Yahweh? Celestine 13 4622 August 22, 2015 at 8:30 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Yahweh Volcano Fire God of War: Updated TheJackel 17 11672 February 21, 2015 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  From Rags to Riches, Yahweh's Success Story DeistPaladin 2 1820 February 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Idol of Yahweh A_Nony_Mouse 7 5243 May 13, 2013 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  The Reasons to Believe in Yahweh median 47 22351 December 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: median
Question Why Yahweh? (Or Allah, or Zeus, etc.) Darkstar 112 37533 October 27, 2012 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: John V
  Yahweh: The worshiping of a Volcano / fire GOD of War. TheJackel 52 31857 April 14, 2012 at 1:48 am
Last Post: TheJackel
  How Many Has God Killed? thesummerqueen 110 25945 April 27, 2011 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: ib.me.ub