Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't even...
I can't even...
She is trying to defend her relationship.. after.. having a inappropriate relationship with her own students.... that being said none of them were 
of age but again trying to defend her relationship.. what the fuck his wrong with here....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...72656.html
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: I can't even...
(April 12, 2016 at 9:49 pm)dyresand Wrote: She is trying to defend her relationshi.. after.. having a inappropriate relationship with her own students.... that being said none of them were 
of age but again trying to defend her relationship.. what the fuck his wrong with here....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...72656.html

She's a disgusting sexual predator.  End of story.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Women can't be priests . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To be honest, 'Murica has always had quite the gender bias.

Not for any good reason, either.

If a young boy can be congratulated on having consensual sex with an older woman, then it should be no different with a young girl in relation to consensual sex with an older man.

To be absolutely honest, and factually backed by biology, puberty is the marker for adulthood. This entire mental crap is not the fault of the teenagers, but rather the fault of the parents who cannot recognize or properly develop their kids into teenagers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I agree in a kind of opposite way. It's terrible for adults to have sex with children even when they're boys is how I would put it.

It's not about the sex. Sex at puberty is fine with other kids at puberty. An adult having sex with someone at puberty is disgusting.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Let me see if I've got this - this teacher has sex with (at least) 3 underage boys who were under her charge, yet claims she did nothing wrong. The school admin where she worked apparently had knowledge of her behaviour, but did not alert the proper authorities.

Are we sure she isn't a priest?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
When I was 15 I had a relationship with my 30 year old music teacher from school.
I had a fist fight with my dad, lived on the street for a little while, then with a prostitute who took pity on me and let me hang at her place.
Then I met up with the teacher at a nightclub and moved in the next day.
I never had it so good.
She'd take me out to dinner, buy me clothes, buy me smokes and grog, buy me imported records and taught me how to please a woman.
She had a little house on the beach and I loved it.
Keep in mind, only months before I was seeing clients come and go, parties where people were ODing or getting stabbed and all soughts of crazy shit.

I dunno, perhaps those three boys were just still boys when that teacher 'raped' them but when I was 15 I was already a man.
Worst she done to me was break my heart, eventually.
I hope that doesn't make me the bad guy.
I'm just telling it how it was.
Maybe things were different back in 86.
You may have enjoyed it, but she still legally and morally did the wrong thing ...
Irrespective of whether she was your teacher or not. You were a minor.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I suppose so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2584 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1439 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1325 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6858 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 409 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well! Minimalist 5 931 June 6, 2018 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Even FOX FUX Turn On The Orange Turd Minimalist 4 927 April 4, 2018 at 12:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump’s first year was even worse than feared Minimalist 66 8400 January 8, 2018 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly Minimalist 16 1784 December 4, 2017 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Even The Republicunts Lies Are Lies Minimalist 2 437 December 1, 2017 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd