Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly
They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly
Poor Drumpfucks.... they just figured out what that pain in their assholes was.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/its-dep...em-behind/

Quote:‘It’s depressing, you know?’: Trump supporters dismayed by tax plan that caters to the rich and leaves them behind

You were conned, assholes.  And I can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.
RE: They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly
(December 3, 2017 at 7:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Poor Drumpfucks.... they just figured out what that pain in their assholes was.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/its-dep...em-behind/

Quote:‘It’s depressing, you know?’: Trump supporters dismayed by tax plan that caters to the rich and leaves them behind

You were conned, assholes.  And I can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.

You know Min this was a blessing in disguise this is a huge wake-up call for republican voters. 
They needed to get fucked this badly to see how bad their side really is. I will also say hey democrats
they may use KY but you are still getting fucked but not this badly.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Have the poor people who vote for Republicans who promise tax cuts only to find out that they only benefit the obscenely rich ever caught on? It's been that way since Reagan (and likely before, because I don't know that much about the Republican Party's tax cut plans before then) and it will always be thus because for them to catch on would be sensible. America's political sphere doesn't do sensible. If they did, Trump would have ended up as the second George Wallace with about as much success on the Presidential campaign to show for it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 3, 2017 at 8:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Have the poor people who vote for Republicans who promise tax cuts only to find out that they only benefit the obscenely rich ever caught on? It's been that way since Reagan (and likely before, because I don't know that much about the Republican Party's tax cut plans before then) and it will always be thus because for them to catch on would be sensible. America's political sphere doesn't do sensible. If they did, Trump would have ended up as the second George Wallace with about as much success on the Presidential campaign to show for it.

Well, the economy was made in this boom-bust cycle. The economy is going to crash again the way things are going it's probably going to happen a lot sooner.
As the growth we see is not real growth and it doesn't help with the large wealth inequality eventually this messes with supply and demand. We can prevent this if we stop using oil as an energy source switch over to green energy this will give people jobs. It's easy but no one will do it because well you know i mean the oil industry should
start producing more oil-based products than using it as a fuel source.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Yup.

No lube and a huge black strap-on.

He wasn't gentle, either.

And no cuddling afterwards.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 3, 2017 at 8:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yup.

I lurv it when you talk dirty like that . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 3, 2017 at 8:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(December 3, 2017 at 8:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yup.

I lurv it when you talk dirty like that . . .

Tongue

That reminds me of that recent episode of South Park. Unfortunately, that particular clip of President Garrison with the big pink strap-on preparing to rape Paul Ryan, Mitch O'Connell, and Mike Pence isn't on Youtube, so here's a scene of the aftermath with Paul Ryan:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:Patrick Colley, a Teamster from Michigan stated that, in Trump he thought he had a president who understood the average worker.
You sir are a special kind of stupid then. Trump was born wealthy and has always been wealthy. He has never done anything resembling actual labor in his life. He understands what its like to be an average worker about as much as you understand what its like to be an ancient Roman sex slave.
They don't call them dumb white trash for nothing, Johan.
(December 3, 2017 at 8:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Have the poor people who vote for Republicans who promise tax cuts only to find out that they only benefit the obscenely rich ever caught on? It's been that way since Reagan (and likely before, because I don't know that much about the Republican Party's tax cut plans before then) and it will always be thus because for them to catch on would be sensible. America's political sphere doesn't do sensible. If they did, Trump would have ended up as the second George Wallace with about as much success on the Presidential campaign to show for it.

Wallace might not be the best example here. He was doing quite well in the polls during the democratic primaries in 72 before he was shot in mid May. When the primaries were over he only trailed eventual democratic nominee George McGovern by less than 300,000 votes. If he hadn't been shot he very well could have been the democrat running against Nixon in the 72 presidential election.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1460 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 724 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 633 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1439 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12247 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1320 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My Prediction Is That They Don't Have The Guts Minimalist 9 786 September 22, 2018 at 3:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 433 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word? Minimalist 19 2001 August 17, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger