Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG OMG OMG Marvel Cinematic Universe Fans have GOT to read this.....
OMG OMG OMG Marvel Cinematic Universe Fans have GOT to read this.....
Like holy shit this is Yoooooge!

Avengers: Infinity War and other cool stuffs

Okay so here is what we have from the website above

Quote:]The Russo Brothers Just Dropped A Big 'Thor: Ragnarok' Spoiler When Discussing 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Quote:And so, it has all been leading to this. With Captain America: Civil War just over the horizon and advance reviews sounding pretty damn nice right now, it's easy to forget that all this is building up to the ensemble cummulation of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3, which is of course the Infinity War two partner.

Civil War and The Winter Soldier directors Anthony and Joe Russo are also on board to ride the Infinity War train all the way to the finish, as they've been down to direct the two partner ever since the massive success of their first foray into the MCU.

Read the rest of the article. I'm so freaking excited about the next year or two as far as Marvel goes.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: OMG OMG OMG Marvel Cinematic Universe Fans have GOT to read this.....
Certain fans also want Captain America to have a boyfriend.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Well I have dibs on both him and Thor.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm hoping Natasha Romanova could be bi . . . (Black Widow)     Big Grin
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Yeah...I'd totally do her too. She's got some badass fighting skills that are hawt!
(May 24, 2016 at 4:58 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Certain fans also want Captain America to have a boyfriend.

Isn't it bad enough that they're always drawn with enormous packages?  Now you want to see him bonking his own Robin?
(May 24, 2016 at 4:58 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Certain fans also want Captain America to have a boyfriend.

Bucky?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite Star Trek Universe Alien Foxaèr 27 1061 November 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1127 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I know this is an on stage cover, but.. OMG... Brian37 3 272 January 25, 2020 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4125 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Question for those who read Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara books Foxaèr 2 752 October 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone read Name of the Wind/Kingkiller Chronicle? Astonished 8 1863 June 26, 2017 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Marvel Cinematic Universe Astonished 47 5857 June 25, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers Aegon 30 4620 March 19, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Jesster
  For you Doctor Who fans: Foxaèr 4 903 November 28, 2016 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone want to read and discuss "The Origin of Consc in the Breakdown of the B Mind ? Whateverist 16 2035 October 31, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist