Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite cologne or perfume
Favorite cologne or perfume
Curious what cologne or perfume everyone wears if any. Had a friend that swore that the ladies loved his natural scent of not showering. To me he smelled like a dirty mexican restaurant, and I never confirmed what the ladies thought since I never met any he was with lol. He was a habitual liar who lived in his parents basement so I never trusted him although to this day claims he gets laid all the time. Also would like to know who likes the natural scents of a male or female. I've met some women that don't use perfume. The pheromones are intoxicating to say the least.

I myself use acqua di geo from gerogio armani

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/f...lt,sc.html
RE: Favorite cologne or perfume
None, just my natural lovely scent. TYVM Smile

Milk & Honey Bath & Body Wash is all I use and it fades after a bit.

Oh, and I ask all my gentleman callers to come sans cologne. Deodorant is fine if not too strong but I prefer no aftershave or perfumes. I love the smell of clean man. Smile
(May 29, 2016 at 12:55 am)Heatheness Wrote: None, just my natural lovely scent. TYVM Smile

Milk & Honey Bath & Body Wash is all I use and it fades after a bit.

Oh, and I ask all my gentleman callers to come sans cologne. Deodorant is fine if not too strong but I prefer no aftershave or perfumes. I love the smell of clean man. Smile

I can't wear cologne at work due to peoples sensitivity of scents so for about five years I didn't wear anything. Recently started adding cologne. I've always been a fan of the natural scents as well, but with all the body washes and shampoos that have scents in them I wonder how many people think what they are smelling is natural vs scented. Personally I love the scent of a women, it's the most erotic thing ever, yet the shampoo and deodorants are all scented so you never really know.
I think colognes and perfumes are stupid. I want my man to smell all natural, not like something other than himself. It's his natural sweaty smell that turns me on, not something fake.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I once dated a women who wore a mens cologne because SHE liked the way it smelled. I never thought she smelled good, and couldn't stand it so broke that off real quick. Her pussy stunk like moldy fromunda cheese, so that was a text message break up haha
I don't care for perfumes and colognes; Won't wear any. 
I just smelled myself, btw; All I picked up was the faint trace of deodorant and cocoa butter.

The smell of a man (clean to even slightly sweaty) is much, much preferable to some overpriced chemical fragrance, IMO.

EDIT: @ scooby   TMI in your post above, I think.
I don't wear cologne myself, and am not a big fan of perfume on a woman, unless she's very stingy with it. Under those circumstances, I like "Happy" on her.

Deodorants and Antiperspirants have strong ass smells nowadays, and I have to use the 'clinical' strength versions, so I don't need any cologne. My fave is Burberry Brit, though, were I to wear any.

My clothes all smell like Bounce anyways, so I always smell good.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Personally I prefer the natural scent, since it's not artificial. After going to the strip club, and then meeting real women, you really don't want to smell stripper scent. A slight perfume is good but when it's trying to hide something, not so much. Personally I like just the natural pheromones of a women and couldn't name a perfume I like except maybe cool water perfume.
Much depends on how she applies it, too.