Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Evil-lution is true...
If Evil-lution is true...
...then how come Rush Limbaugh is still an ape?

Checkmate, atheists!

Glory!

Rush Limbaugh asks why gorilla at zoo never turned into a human; thinks that disproves evolution.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: If Evil-lution is true...
It's a good point.

Although technically all apes are humans. I mean, all monkeys are apes. Or something. "Types".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 3, 2016 at 2:08 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Born Again Wrote: ...then how come Rush Limbaugh is still an ape?

I suppose he has a point, he was born an atheist and when he dies he will revert to being an atheist ... food for thought  Wink
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
The term "monkey" is not synonymous with the word "ape." Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Gibbons, and Bonobos are not monkeys. They are apes, So are humans. All monkeys and apes are primates, however, Somewhere along the line, we all share a primate ancestor
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

That's just your atheist nazi communist secular naturalist noncomformist freethinking crudhole propaganda tho.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(June 3, 2016 at 2:36 pm)robvalue Wrote: That's just your atheist nazi communist secular naturalist noncomformist freethinking crudhole propaganda tho.

Amen, brother! 

(wish I could give more than one cudos for that impressive stream)
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
[Image: evolution.jpg]
I'm not so sure. He's presenting some pretty strong stuff here. Maybe evilution is wrong, and therefor Christianity is true?

That's enough for me. Gimme one of those Jesus wafers.

Index of my best videos
Did we get an answer on this yet?

Well, I don't see any proof of millions of years of evolution in my bedroom, so case closed. Jesus' cock it is.

Index of my best videos
(June 4, 2016 at 4:37 am)robvalue Wrote: Did we get an answer on this yet?

Well, I don't see any proof of millions of years of evolution in my bedroom, so case closed. Jesus' cock it is.

Get after it, then. You gotta take one for the team.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It must be true, because it's a Catholic study Foxaèr 15 1870 January 14, 2018 at 6:38 am
Last Post: notimportant1234
  True Facts About... chimp3 0 447 June 17, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Evil thoughts. Mystic 35 5206 December 20, 2014 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD EARTH Duke Guilmon 13 6733 July 28, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Duke Guilmon
  why are psychiatrists evil? dazzn 21 7069 June 8, 2013 at 9:08 am
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Evil Squirrels thesummerqueen 1 1831 November 2, 2011 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: The Magic Pudding
  Is it true that most mutations produce negative effects??... dave4shmups 11 7064 May 11, 2011 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Arcturus
  is it true that the brain is fully at 25-30 joshgold17 16 4707 February 4, 2011 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet