Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rep summary
rep summary
Hi guyses,

I lost count of who I repped already over a year ago, and don't have the time or nerve to click on a gazillion people to see who I forgot. Is there a way to get a handy list somehow showing the names I have or haven't repped?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: rep summary
I simply rep the person -- if I've repped them before, the previous rep pops up as default text.

(June 13, 2016 at 4:36 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I simply rep the person -- if I've repped them before, the previous rep pops up as default text.

Ok, that helps. It's just, I have the feeling that there is a backlog of at least 20 people I need to rep, and I thought maybe there was a handy way to see who that was Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Not so much as I know. I'm sure the query is reversible, just like the Kudos page.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'd really like a little + symbol or something like that next to the reps of people who I haven't repped yet.

I don't know a way of getting a list at the moment.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 13, 2016 at 6:20 am)robvalue Wrote: I'd really like a little + symbol or something like that next to the reps of people who I haven't repped yet.

That would be cool...

(June 13, 2016 at 6:20 am)robvalue Wrote: I'd really like a little + symbol or something like that next to the reps of people who I haven't repped yet.

We should ask Tiberius if he can add that. That would definitely be cool.
There's already a feature request pending to add some symbol beside the reputation text in each post to signify if you have repped that user yet. I think that'd be more helpful as you can instantly know if you've repped an user or not right on the post which made you want to rep them.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

You know, I don't actually think you've repped me before Alex...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 13, 2016 at 6:50 am)Iroscato Wrote: You know, I don't actually think you've repped me before Alex...

You know, if everyone who is aware that I think they're great but haven't repped yet just posts here, that would also solve my problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't rep on mobile Aegon 15 2235 February 20, 2018 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Min's Rep Indication Suggestion Edwardo Piet 42 3992 October 19, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Unable to rep Thumpalumpacus 28 3356 May 22, 2016 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Mobile rep button BrokenQuill92 2 1289 February 18, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Rep system not working Napoléon 24 3949 May 1, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  The etiquette of rep Whateverist 169 26530 December 9, 2013 at 2:56 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Why cant I give rep to a person twice? Something completely different 30 7691 March 2, 2013 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Gilgamesh
  Why Is Neg-Rep Not Allowed? RonaldReagansGhost666 84 14141 January 21, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Proposed change to rep point system, no removals, edits only Angrboda 15 7675 October 31, 2012 at 7:01 am
Last Post: jonb