Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Conservatards Will Hate This Too!
The Conservatards Will Hate This Too!
Good.  Fuck 'em.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/this-ron...ervatives/

Quote:This Ronald Reagan billboard outside the Republican convention is going to infuriate conservatives

[Image: FFRFRNCProof.jpg]
RE: The Conservatards Will Hate This Too!
I don't, neither will true conservatives. Just the fundies.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 28, 2016 at 4:51 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I don't, neither will true conservatives. Just the fundies.

Which, going by public appearances, pretty much took over what once was center right. Since we have Reagan here, do you really think he would get a nomination right now? Or Nixon, for that matter, criminal record aside.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 28, 2016 at 4:57 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 28, 2016 at 4:51 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I don't, neither will true conservatives. Just the fundies.

Which, going by public appearances, pretty much took over what once was center right. Since we have Reagan here, do you really think he would get a nomination right now?  Or Nixon, for that matter, criminal record aside.

No and No. Can't live in the past. The party needs to evolve not devolve. They don't have it right yet. Won't be right until religion takes a back seat.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The fundies are ten or fifteen years past the peak of their GOP power.

Explains the smell.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, that, and the hillbilly showers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4409 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 14068 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2053 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 621 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 470 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 853 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 787 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1907 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1936 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2800 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama