Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
My sister just cooked something that smells like in my worst nightmares, so I decided to ask you: What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
For me it's the smell I'm gonna try and describe. I suppose you all know what a wet stray dog smells like? And I'm talking about a stray dog that has been in the streets its whole life. Well, think of 100 wet stray dogs stuck in a 4x4 meters room with you right in the middle of that. The smell is so bad that even the two flies that came god knows from where ran away...
In case you wonder what is it that she cooked - it was wieners - supposedly made in Germany.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
I've encountered anhydrous ammonia leaks a few times.

It can be very unpleasant and rapidly fatal.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I've helped work on septic systems too.

Road kill in the summer . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I've never been with a woman, so I imagine her uncleaned vag is the worst smell according to what I have heard from people who have experienced it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
This manure plant in Turner Arkansas. I can't even describe it really. Like dead stuff, that's been sitting in water. Along with that awful brimstone taste. There's green yellow, and abyss black, with a sickly plum purple colors. Sorry it's the synesthesia. I'm trying to describe it and not use texture or color too much.
Skunk, followed close by mink.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The republicunt platform.
Okay. The worst scent I've ever smelled was in Germany. The Bavarian Alps, to be specific. I was working in a hotel at an army recreation base there, cooking bar food. By the local regulations, they had to dispose of organic waste by grinding it up and separating it from other trash. So it could be used as compost, I guess.

One day, we had to clean the machine that ground up the un-eaten food that was sent out to compost. The chef helped me.

He vomited. I'm not exaggerating. The smell was literally so nauseating that he threw up.

There were maggots. Maggots!

That's the worst thing I have ever smelled.
A Gemma is forever.
Pig farm.
     I've recently grown rudimentary legs and am now making the move from water to land.
A friend and I captured a hognosed snake and were going to keep it in the backyard with a pet desert tortoise. We put the snake in a box in the station wagon and finished our desert hike. When we returned the snake was nowhere to be found. Houdini snake. Then after 2 days of 115 degree weather we found it. It had craw!ed into the frame of the car below the passenger seat. Foul f!uid was puddling on the street below. The stench was incredible. It did not seem earthly. I have since been a nurse for 25 years. I have smelled every type of dysentery, cancerous bloody vomit, and a necrotic foot that resembled black river algae. I can still eat lunch after these nursing experiences. That snake was memorable. I can almost smell it now.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Gawdzilla where ever you are. arewethereyet 6 439 January 12, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1426 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2104 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1747 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1093 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1678 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  My cat is the worst thing ever! Foxaèr 14 3052 April 24, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Ever feel like you don't belong in this world? Foxaèr 44 4815 April 3, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Worst Love Songs brewer 2 858 January 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Do you guys ever wonder about..tge devil? ErGingerbreadMandude 67 6763 December 13, 2017 at 11:11 am