Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perhaps This Is A Ploy by The Stop Trump Movement?
Perhaps This Is A Ploy by The Stop Trump Movement?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/hin...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:John Hinckley, Who Tried to Kill Reagan, Will Be Released

Quote:WASHINGTON — John W. Hinckley Jr., who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan in 1981, will be allowed to live permanently with his elderly mother in Williamsburg, Va., leaving the psychiatric hospital where he has been imprisoned for several decades, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday.

Quote:A spokeswoman for the Justice Department, which has consistently opposed Mr. Hinckley’s appeals for greater freedom, said it was reviewing the ruling. A spokeswoman for the Secret Service, which sometimes secretly follows Mr. Hinckley while he is on supervised release, said the agency would not comment.
RE: Perhaps This Is A Ploy by The Stop Trump Movement?
Well, that's probably not a good idea.
What?

I'm dropping my kid off to college there in a couple of weeks.
And Busch Gardens, is there too. I love that place! 

Oh, dear...We should probably take extra precautions in avoiding motorcades. Tongue
Well, since Jodie Foster 'came out', I doubt Hinkley's really a threat anymore.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 27, 2016 at 7:39 pm)Thena323 Wrote: What?

Oh, dear...We should probably take extra precautions in avoiding motorcades. Tongue

You think someone hunting for presidents would be interested in ordinary people?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Wonder if the NRA will sue to restore his second amendment rights ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 27, 2016 at 7:41 pm)abaris Wrote:
(July 27, 2016 at 7:39 pm)Thena323 Wrote: What?

You think someone hunting for presidents would be interested in ordinary people?

Not really. 
Hence the Tongue.
I wonder if the NRA wants to give Hinckley back his guns?

http://gunvictimsaction.org/uncategorize...-says-nra/

Quote: The NRA-backed Mental Health and Safe Communities Act would restore the “gun rights” of someone who has been hospitalized for mental illness automatically–as soon as he is discharged. Why shouldn’t someone on heavy medication considered a threat to himself and others two days ago get his lethal weapons back the minute he leaves the hospital?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancel Rent Movement onlinebiker 34 2547 September 3, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2528 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 318 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself Minimalist 13 1003 August 8, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop. Neo-Scholastic 152 19089 October 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Guess what? A "White Lives Matter" movement is coming. Foxaèr 9 1157 October 11, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Perhaps He Killed Himself With A Poison Umbrella Minimalist 5 1565 July 14, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Outspoken Members of the Feminist Movement? Sorianwarrior 37 2817 August 5, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Proseltyzing state trooper sued for preaching during traffic stop... again Doubting Thomas 10 2356 April 8, 2016 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Well, sometimes bigotry doesn't stop at words abaris 31 4461 October 24, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd