Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outspoken Members of the Feminist Movement?
Outspoken Members of the Feminist Movement?
I got into a debate last night and I couldnt think of who the outspoken members of the Feminist movement are these days. Any help?
RE: OUtspoken Members of the Feminist Movement?
I am one. Down with the partriarchy!

I think it is diffulicult to point to outspoken proponents of "the feminism" because ultimately, everyone has there individual ideas what feminism is supposed to entail...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=feminist+leaders+2016
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Kill all men!

Hi, I'm a feminist, tumblr-browsing SJW.

Nice to meet you.
(August 5, 2016 at 8:32 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Kill all men!

Nice to meet you.

Don't believe a word she says! She's actually not on tumblr!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(August 5, 2016 at 8:34 am)Alex K Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 8:32 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Kill all men!

Nice to meet you.

Don't believe a word she says! She's actually not on tumblr!

I mean I would consider myself a feminist in the definition of the word but I have a bit of a beef with a lot of the baggage that could be associated with feminist movement and how it labels those who are not %100 in...

(August 5, 2016 at 8:32 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=feminist+leaders+2016

I'm not looking for Beyonce and Hillary Clinton, I'n looking for outspoken members of the movement itself.  Bloggers, vLoggers, people like Anita Sarkeesan.
(August 5, 2016 at 8:37 am)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 8:34 am)Alex K Wrote: Don't believe a word she says! She's actually not on tumblr!

I mean I would consider myself a feminist in the definition of the word but I have a bit of a beef with a lot of the baggage that could be associated with feminist movement and how it labels those who

Yeah, I know. There's definitely an ugly authoritarian side to it at some fringes.

(August 5, 2016 at 8:41 am)Alex K Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 8:37 am)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I mean I would consider myself a feminist in the definition of the word but I have a bit of a beef with a lot of the baggage that could be associated with feminist movement and how it labels those who

Yeah, I know. There's definitely an ugly authoritarian side to it at some fringes.

I'm just trying to get some names of who those authoritarians  Shy

And thanks for the responses.
I'm a feminist and a masculist and an egalitarian.

P.S. Panic Shock Panic FUCKING HELL THE THREAD TITLE IS GIVING ME SO MUCH OF AN O.C.D. ATTACK!

"OUtspoken"

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! You held the shift key down too long man! OMG. It's like seeing a mug on the edge of the table and feeling like it's gonna fall. OMG FIX IT!
Yeah I feel you. I had to use all my strength to keep myself from editing the title myself Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1057 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Cancel Rent Movement onlinebiker 34 2506 September 3, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Oregon Journalist Andy Ngo Attacked By Antifa Members EgoDeath 140 11757 July 21, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck A Theist 40 5673 February 1, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Guess what? A "White Lives Matter" movement is coming. Foxaèr 9 1151 October 11, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Perhaps This Is A Ploy by The Stop Trump Movement? Minimalist 7 1328 July 27, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Members Of European Parliament vote for arms embargo on Saudii ReptilianPeon 5 1092 February 25, 2016 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FLDS members arrested for fraud and money laundering. brewer 9 2181 February 24, 2016 at 11:07 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  46 members of a Christian denomination were on ill-fated AirAsia flight Forsaken 6 1157 January 2, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Forsaken
  Warning to eBay Members A Theist 2 989 May 27, 2014 at 10:54 am
Last Post: A Theist