Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop.
The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop.
Yeah, I think I read that it was just three students. Nevertheless they seemed to believe they had license to do so. Why do you think these people feel emboldened to be such asshats?

HERE

And they wonder how Trump got elected...keep it up, Lefties. Please. You'll be doing the country a favor.
RE: The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop.
(October 24, 2017 at 12:51 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Yeah, I think I read that it was just three students. Nevertheless they seemed to believe they had license to do so. Why do you think these people feel emboldened to be such asshats?

HERE

And they wonder how Trump got elected...keep it up, Lefties. Please. You'll be doing the country a favor.

Yeah, three people is a trend.  Rolleyes  Jerkoff
(October 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 24, 2017 at 12:51 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Yeah, I think I read that it was just three students. Nevertheless they seemed to believe they had license to do so. Why do you think these people feel emboldened to be such asshats?

HERE

In this instance, maybe. (On closer reading it could be that 3 people of a larger group were arrested.) Nevertheless, this is not an isolated incident. This kind of progressive cancer seems fairly common nowadays.
(October 24, 2017 at 1:11 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(October 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yeah, three people is a trend.  Rolleyes  Jerkoff

In this instance, maybe. (On closer reading it could be that 3 people of a larger group were arrested.) Nevertheless, this is not an isolated incident. This kind of progressive cancer seems fairly common nowadays.

It seems a bit strange to be pointing out flaws in the left when the US is currently being run by an extreme right cabal.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Good to see that Trump's snowflake cheerleaders still complain about the left even though they have their ultimate douche in the white house.

Keep up the complaining, conservatives, it entertains me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
However many people it might have been I condemn people who deny others the right to assemble or express themselves. I regret this trend but remain strongly progressive politically. I might not like the speakers or what they stand for but hey we're never going to live in a country that is purely progressive or purely conservative. Tolerance and peaceful coexistence should be the goal.
(October 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

HERE

Just like those three high schoolers in Texas, with the "church flags" flying in the back of their trucks.  LMAO.... so not a convoy or "several" students.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

HERE

Morons exist on both sides.  What's your point?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
If this is the best you have to show some progressive "cancer", it's unimpressive.  It's as if you've found a mole on someones ass, and then declared them terminal on account of it. The notion that this is representative of a Trumpsters' motivations, or how Comrade Donnie sailed into the whitehouse on a historic loss is similarly laughable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You know, a year after going off in a hissy fit when putting me on ignore, Wooters has finally gotten me to reciprocate. His neo-nazi Julius Streicher schtick was doing no good for my blood pressure, so he's now on my list.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1537 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 17484 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2366 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1183 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1484 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2876 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 313 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself Minimalist 13 989 August 8, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5188 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
  Maybe She Wised-Up and Left Him? Minimalist 21 2264 May 25, 2018 at 7:51 pm