Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?
 Melania  Knavs, was born in 1970  in Yugoslavia, now know as Slovenia.   Knavs  studied design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia. She then worked as a model for fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

After moving to New York City , Knavs supposedly met Donald Trump at a Fashion Week party in New York City in September 1998. Their relationship gained attention after a 1999 interview on The Howard Stern Show, and additional publicity after the 2004 launch of Trump's successful business-oriented reality television show, The Apprentice. Donald Trump described their long courtship in 2005: "We literally have never had an argument, forget about the word 'fight' . We just are very compatible. We get along."
After becoming engaged in 2004, Donald Trump and Melania Knavs were married on January 22, 2005, at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, followed by a reception in the 17,000-sq.-ft ballroom at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

Trump has always stated he met his wife  Melania  at a fashion week party in 1998.   But Anna Novak a matchmaker who operated an office in Slovenia for several "Mail Order Bride" companies,   including a company called  A Foreign Affair,  says she received a call sometime around 1995  from the head office to help arrange a call between a female member Melanija, and A VIP  client she only knew as Donald.   Shortly after the call, Melania  asked to be removed as a member and to have her profile completely removed from the websites.

If this was truly "The Donald" and the "Melania" then why the secrecy? Trump was married at the time, even when they met each at the Fashion Week party.  It is not a secret that Trump has had a long history of infidelity,  When married  to  his first wife, Czech model Ivana Zelní Ková, he had an affair with actress Marla Maples, In 1992  Ivana's and Donald's divorce was finalized, shortly thereafter Donald sued Ivana for $25 million, alleging she was not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him.    Maples and Donald were  married  the following year after his first divorce on December 20, 1993.  The couple's divorce finalized in June 1999,  nearly one year after the Fashion Week party where supposedly Donald met Melania for the first time.
[Image: cleardot.gif]

A spoke's person for  A Foreign Affair' in Phoenix AZ,  says. "We have a strict confidentiality policy so we can not make any comments about  any member or client."   They did admit they do help many rich and or famous clients find love overseas.

Article by:  Lawrence Mcdonald
RE: Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?
Who gives a fuck if she is?
Yeah she is, and I don't care.
More like a rental.
Welcome, newb. Care to start an intro thread?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Tell Hillary we said "hi", eh?

Wait you joined just to tell us Trump's wife might be a mail order bride? Erm....ok

I also think this is a sneaky way to try to cheat the no links rule...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Yeah... copy fucking pastaing a whole damn article
[Image: 05ca3c86ffb30ab7b5ce53286b0b0df0.jpg]

Well it's not his looks, is it?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(August 1, 2016 at 5:57 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: [Image: 05ca3c86ffb30ab7b5ce53286b0b0df0.jpg]

Well it's not his looks, is it?

He's a lot better looking than any of the other candidates running.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 674 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What are the major qualities you like in a person and in what order? Edwardo Piet 31 5335 April 28, 2018 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  My mom wouldnt let me order something else ashleybagashleya 35 5494 February 20, 2015 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Violet
  My mom wouldnt let me order a fancy drink for my birthday jashlbagash 46 9395 September 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Getting dat holiday mail from the parents. Violet 13 4694 December 19, 2013 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Violet
  Should I order a pizza? Nine 27 7357 February 25, 2012 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: MrSkeptic
  The value of word order Epimethean 4 1472 November 13, 2011 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  My e-mail was Hacked! HeyItsZeus 71 20717 July 20, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  If they can't get you at home they'll mail their shit to you! binny 11 4312 October 21, 2009 at 3:25 am
Last Post: fr0d0