Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Trump can win the election!
How Trump can win the election!
Make no doubt about it, I am voting for Hillary.  But, here's my strategy for The Donald:

1)  Both you and Hillary are professional liars; anyone else would be wearing a pair of handcuffs on a daily basis, which means a SuperMax prison for egregious, lying felons such as yourself and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Clinton.  But, you, she and he managed to stay out of jail because you knew your limits, and especially, the Law's.

2)  You're an asshole, a bigot, a chauvinist, and everyone knows it.  She, on the other hand, is a warm, loving person in her private and work life, but in her public life, she comes across as being at least a little bitchy.  Everyone knows it, but no one is going to use the "b-word", which means that you should not, either.  Worst off, she's not very feminine, and rarely, if ever, wears any skirts.  Most American women don't like that, and only the vocal ones who do like it show-up on national news to talk about it.  Most American women only say that they want equality; deep down, it's more about a "first among equals"-type thing with men.  As that "Big Fat Greek" movie said, most women want control of "the neck" and not "the head".  It may not be PC, but it's true.  (And, on an editorial note, this being an atheist board, this message will not be popular here, but most American women, for worse, are soft-faith theistic believers of some sort, mostly, the shallow, social type.)

3)  So, Mr. Trump, you're a lying asshole, and everybody hates you, at least most people, even those who are working for you; likely, even your own third wife at least dislikes you, who just married you for the money,  And, so, the day that you lose it all, your gold-digging wife will likely be finding a replacement millionaire, and, of course, everyone knows that you're not a true billionaire!  Besides, she's getting too old and unsightly to attract the richest men on the planet!

So, Mr. bigoted, chauvinist asshole, do you still want to be President?!  Well, when everyone who is not an ideologist goes to the polls here soon, they are going to "hold their noses"; the ideologues, of course, have already voted, even if they haven't yet.  Question is, do the undecided vote for a bigot, or someone who is at least a little...

Here's the rub, Mr. Wannabe President.  There is one CLEAR issue that divides you and Mrs. Clinton:

GREEN HELL!!!

While global warming climate change science is almost certainly true (just Google 'NASA GISS' to see the data yourself), the United States needs its fossil fuels, simple as that.  That's the issue that you have to go after, or at least that's the issue that you have to paint Hillary into a corner on.  Yes, the economy is going good now, but once "The Greens" get control (and, they are basically in control of the Democratic party right now) and the treaties get signed, it's all downhill, a massive, worldwide depression, one that spirals out of control, at least for the US.  The damn Europeans are used to living in small houses, eating small meals, all the while enjoying their public transportation.

You said that you'll "tear-up the Paris climate accords," didn't you??  Well, President Clinton will keep those accords, sign them, and then, expand upon them.  So, that's your issue -- not terrorism, not immigration, not gun control, etc.

Remember, Mr. Tump, "it's the economy, stupid".  If you were a true businessman, you'd know that.
RE: How Trump can win the election!
(August 19, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Make no doubt about it, I am voting for Hillary.  But, here's my strategy for The Donald:

1)  Both you and Hillary are professional liars; anyone else would be wearing a pair of handcuffs on a daily basis, which means a SuperMax prison for egregious, lying felons such as yourself and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Clinton. [...]

Uhm... Do you have any evidence for that, or are you just making stuff up and exaggerating in order to prop up your political and/or ideological views? What felonies have Clintons committed? Or Trump for that matter - not counting the ongoing investigations and lawsuits, for which we still don't know the outcomes?

Hyperboles are fun, when you just want to vent your political frustration, but unless you have some facts to point to - your rant will be disregarded by most.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
He read it on some fascist web site so, of course, it must be true.
(August 19, 2016 at 10:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He read it on some fascist web site so, of course, it must be true.

ROFLOL
(August 19, 2016 at 10:09 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Make no doubt about it, I am voting for Hillary.  But, here's my strategy for The Donald:

1)  Both you and Hillary are professional liars; anyone else would be wearing a pair of handcuffs on a daily basis, which means a SuperMax prison for egregious, lying felons such as yourself and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Clinton. [...]

Uhm... Do you have any evidence for that, or are you just making stuff up and exaggerating in order to prop up your political and/or ideological views? What felonies have Clintons committed? Or Trump for that matter - not counting the ongoing investigations and lawsuits, for which we still don't know the outcomes?

Hyperboles are fun, when you just want to vent your political frustration, but unless you have some facts to point to - your rant will be disregarded by most.

Christopher Hitchens, whom I greatly admire, wrote a book on them, "No one left to lie to".  Where's there is smoke, there is fire.  Bill Clinton, the President, was found by a federal judge to have lied under oath, which is a felony.
(August 19, 2016 at 10:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He read it on some fascist web site so, of course, it must be true.

Ha, ha...I am a lifelong Democrat; in fact, I vote straight-ticket.
You didn't get that bullshit off a liberal web site.
Unless it's under oath, lying is not a crime, and certainly not a crime worthy of occupying a very expensive S-Max cell.

The crap about women wanting to be first among equals is just that, crap. It's true that some women would like that, but generalizing that to women is sloppy thinking. It sure doesn't comport with my experience, which is that women are happy in a relationship when they simply feel heard.

(August 19, 2016 at 10:55 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Christopher Hitchens, whom I greatly admire, wrote a book on them, "No one left to lie to". 

Very well then - what felonies did Hitchens attribute to the Clintons? And what evidence he proposed? Seems like you should have no trouble at all providing examples, since

(August 19, 2016 at 10:55 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Where's there is smoke, there is fire. 

LOL... That's a dumb thing to say. No - neither smoke, nor logic, nor law work that way. Are you even serious?

(August 19, 2016 at 10:55 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Bill Clinton, the President, was found by a federal judge to have lied under oath, which is a felony.

LOLOLOLOL.... So after all that, the worst you can come up with is lying about a blow-job? Yeah, well - that tells me everything I need to know, about validity of your accusations...

Sure, prisons are FULL of people sentenced for cheating on their wives and lying about it in front of a judge... And even if we accepted, that Bill is a FELON for that - you still have NOTHING on his poor, mistreated wife, whom you seem to nonetheless abhore equally.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

1)  Both you and Hillary are professional liars; anyone else would be wearing a pair of handcuffs on a daily basis, which means a SuperMax prison for egregious, lying felons such as yourself and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Clinton.  But, you, she and he managed to stay out of jail because you knew your limits, and especially, the Law's.

2)  You're an asshole, a bigot, a chauvinist, and everyone knows it.  She, on the other hand, is a warm, loving person in her private and work life, but in her public life, she comes across as being at least a little bitchy.  Everyone knows it, but no one is going to use the "b-word", which means that you should not, either.  Worst off, she's not very feminine, and rarely, if ever, wears any skirts.  Most American women don't like that, and only the vocal ones who do like it show-up on national news to talk about it.  Most American women only say that they want equality; deep down, it's more about a "first among equals"-type thing with men.  As that "Big Fat Greek" movie said, most women want control of "the neck" and not "the head".  It may not be PC, but it's true.  (And, on an editorial note, this being an atheist board, this message will not be popular here, but most American women, for worse, are soft-faith theistic believers of some sort, mostly, the shallow, social type.)

3)  So, Mr. Trump, you're a lying asshole, and everybody hates you, at least most people, even those who are working for you; likely, even your own third wife at least dislikes you, who just married you for the money,  And, so, the day that you lose it all, your gold-digging wife will likely be finding a replacement millionaire, and, of course, everyone knows that you're not a true billionaire!  Besides, she's getting too old and unsightly to attract the richest men on the planet!

So, Mr. bigoted, chauvinist asshole, do you still want to be President?!  Well, when everyone who is not an ideologist goes to the polls here soon, they are going to "hold their noses"; the ideologues, of course, have already voted, even if they haven't yet.  Question is, do the undecided vote for a bigot, or someone who is at least a little...

Here's the rub, Mr. Wannabe President.  There is one CLEAR issue that divides you and Mrs. Clinton:

GREEN HELL!!!

While global warming climate change science is almost certainly true (just Google 'NASA GISS' to see the data yourself), the United States needs its fossil fuels, simple as that.  That's the issue that you have to go after, or at least that's the issue that you have to paint Hillary into a corner on.  Yes, the economy is going good now, but once "The Greens" get control (and, they are basically in control of the Democratic party right now) and the treaties get signed, it's all downhill, a massive, worldwide depression, one that spirals out of control, at least for the US.  The damn Europeans are used to living in small houses, eating small meals, all the while enjoying their public transportation.

You said that you'll "tear-up the Paris climate accords," didn't you??  Well, President Clinton will keep those accords, sign them, and then, expand upon them.  So, that's your issue -- not terrorism, not immigration, not gun control, etc.

Remember, Mr. Tump, "it's the economy, stupid".  If you were a true businessman, you'd know that.

Drumpf's losing...

He's racist, rude, disrespectful, says all Mexicans are rapists and ALL Muslims are evil. This orange rotten butter sock is your vice presidential candidate.

If your for Drumpf your for what I stated above.

And the economy was never good. Communism has really bad flaws... but sadly so does Capitalism.

I heard Ayn Rand is cool, better read her shit I guess. Sounds fun.
Unless....

Atlas shrugged...

OHHHHHH

Afro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 50572 April 24, 2024 at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 20319 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 796 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5351 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1061 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1515 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1076 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36912 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Good News from yesterday's election. Brian37 14 2134 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3117 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer