Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troops say they were punished for skipping Christian concert
Troops say they were punished for skipping Christian concert
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38792399/ns/us_news-life/
RE: Troops say they were punished for skipping Christian concert
Cripes. Unbelievable.
From the article;

"Commanding General's Spiritual Fitness Concerts."

Obviously their General is a religious loony.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hi,

I am going to comment so here goes. That goes to show you the lack of intelligent within our society in people that can't accept the differences that others have. It is rather disturbing how this general in the army can give soilders altumatium in their religious views wich is one against their own personal rights and their religious rights of course. To me you can't force someone to attend something that do not believe in. That is like me going to a stupid christian concert forceably by the community when I do go believe in god.

I hope the commander get's his pricky little ass in trouble. I coming from a military family know that you can sue the goverment but then again it is harder than sueing a civilian doctor. Still that is corruption in the us military at it's finest. Sad

Chicken
Sad 
Makes me sad.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Apparently the commanding general was re-assigned back in June after the shit hit the fan.

Good. Now he can whine about being a poor, persecuted, xtian asshole where no one can hear him.

Make no mistake, though. This "xtian soldier" horseshit is a big problem in the military.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5731 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 536 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2533 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1138 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Democrats Say Don't Support Independents Except... ReptilianPeon 0 392 October 7, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Say Something Nice About President Trump BrianSoddingBoru4 177 16514 June 26, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4909 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5157 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign. The Grand Nudger 6 864 January 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus