Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you explain why Hillary sucks?
Can you explain why Hillary sucks?
I hear a lot of people talking about how this election is just a culmination of two horrible candidates. But I just don't get it. Why is Hillary so untrustworthy? The email scandal? She did the exact same thing many politicians have done. Mitt deleted emails in mass when he left the governorship in Mass. I just don't get it. She is boring and a wonk. I am truly trying to understand why she is hated so much. I'd post this on a righty website but I doubt I'd get much substance
RE: Can you explain why Hillary sucks?
Because republicunts listen to their own bullshit.

Hillary's biggest problem is that she is a rather boring centrist.
Because she's got something Donald Trump likes to grab. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
I think she's surrounded herself with aides that are toadies and sycophants.

It's a common failing, but Hillary (and many others) desperately need someone on the org chart that will, from time to time, grab her by the shoulders and yell at her, "What the FUCK are you doing ?"

And I really think at some not so deep level, Hillary has mixed feelings about being president. That her polling negatives have been so high for so long indicates those negatives are something she wants, or covets, or is compulsive about. I see quite a bit of self undermining behavior at 12 Steppers, if she was at a meeting I was chairing, self-undermining would be the topic. And I'd be looking her way a lot while delivering that topic.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't think she does suck, that's the reason bill had to get it from someone else.

I know it's a bad corny horrible joke but fuck off I couldn't help it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(October 8, 2016 at 2:11 am)Won2blv Wrote: I hear a lot of people talking about how this election is just a culmination of two horrible candidates. But I just don't get it. Why is Hillary so untrustworthy? The email scandal? She did the exact same thing many politicians have done. Mitt deleted emails in mass when he left the governorship in Mass. I just don't get it. She is boring and a wonk. I am truly trying to understand why she is hated so much. I'd post this on a righty website but I doubt I'd get much substance

She lies too much, even for a politician.

Because she won't blow. Just ask Bill.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 8, 2016 at 2:11 am)Won2blv Wrote: I hear a lot of people talking about how this election is just a culmination of two horrible candidates. But I just don't get it. Why is Hillary so untrustworthy? The email scandal? She did the exact same thing many politicians have done. Mitt deleted emails in mass when he left the governorship in Mass. I just don't get it. She is boring and a wonk. I am truly trying to understand why she is hated so much. I'd post this on a righty website but I doubt I'd get much substance

I agree with Min.  She is very centrist and uninspiring.  She is just a hardworking do-gooder who wants a job I think would be hell on earth.  At least we know she knows what she's getting into and isn't likely to run from the white house screaming within the first month .. unlike Trump.
Also I hear she is a woman. You know, the kind of person you just grab by the pussy if you feel like it. Wouldn't want a pussy for president, would you?
Hillary has been scapegoated for over 20 years long before she even held any public office. The attacks on her are simply a continuation of the same old GOP cold war Jim Crow bullshit, and if 8 years of screaming about the "secret Muslim Kenyan" and Trump's 5 years of birtherism bullshit, it isn't about her. It is about one party being exposed for the fraud it has been for 36 years since Reagan started deregulation and union busting. The GOP since has used social issues and "if you tax the rich you are a commie". Unfortunately in that time it has been highly effective and the only two things our liberal politicians and our voters have done wrong is allow them to control that narrative, and the GOP gerrymandering nationwide has allowed them to monopolized key state seats and governorshiips.

Nobody is or should claim she is perfect, but again, she is only ONE person and the office of the presidency is only one part of our three branch system and to claim or assume she can ignore the constitution is fucking absurd. What Nixon did was far worse. What Reagan did with Iran/Contra was far worse. Bush Jr and his Cabinet with Powell and Rice and others in having 22 MILLION e-mails go missing on top of TWO failed wars HE started that wrecked our economy is far worse. Bush had far more outposts under his administration attacked with far more dead.

There is no such thing as one magic individual who will solve the world's problems all by themselves. But there are and have been in our species history very dangerous individuals who have lead large groups of people down very dark roads through the marketing of fear and demagoguery with memes of hyper nationalism, Trump isn't the first but hopefully this latest "hot mic" will be enough to finally sink his ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why $15 an hour minimum wage SUCKS onlinebiker 94 4392 December 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2571 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Republicans, can you explain this to me? Losty 47 6687 May 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2186 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5467 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1315 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6343 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1247 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11802 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13957 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope