Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I watch now?
What should I watch now?
I just finished watching Breaking Bad, so offer your suggestions.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: What should I watch now?
Haven't seen it myself but I've noticed buzz where there was none before about Westworld. Which I didn't even know was getting a show. Was planning to look into it myself
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Game of Thrones, if you haven't seen it already.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Misfits.  An English series about superheros.  It has some plot holes towards the very and end maybe just a few weak episodes but a lot of great ones.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I watched a couple episodes of Westworld, but it did not quite capture my interest.

I am already caught up on Game of Thrones.

I watched a few episodes of Misfits a while back, but I did not quite like it.
~ Erin Hunter
Better Call Saul is a prequel to Breaking Bad. Mike, the Salamanca's, Saul Goodman. Worth watching.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 6, 2016 at 2:20 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Better Call Saul is a prequel to Breaking Bad. Mike,  the Salamanca's, Saul Goodman. Worth watching.they

I was thinking about watching it. Not certain yet.
~ Erin Hunter
(November 6, 2016 at 12:22 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Misfits.  An English series about superheros.  It has some plot holes towards the very and end maybe just a few weak episodes but a lot of great ones.

Almost forgot about that one, since I didn't catch up for years, but it's refreshingly respectless and funny.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What are your interests? Scifi, drama, superheroes, comedies, ect.

What services do you have? (Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, ect).
Subscribe to Atheist News! Also, check out my latest video- Mass Effect Takes On Religion

https://www.youtube.com/c/AtheistNews
I will basically watch anything except something that would fall under the action oriented category.

I use a free streaming site online that has every available show.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you watch soaps? Fake Messiah 23 1802 December 16, 2022 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"? Brian37 17 1656 February 2, 2020 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3501 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  ♫Should I stay or should I go...♫ (Not a music thread.) Gawdzilla Sama 7 892 August 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Movies you're not going to watch Foxaèr 53 6160 October 1, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watch VICE, yet again, completely miss the mark AceBoogie 12 1860 April 16, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: AceBoogie
Video Let's watch a movie Excited Penguin 24 3377 July 16, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  What should I watch after Sons Of Anarchy? Dystopia 13 5220 July 20, 2015 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie