Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch VICE, yet again, completely miss the mark
Watch VICE, yet again, completely miss the mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iX5lbVDto

These people never surprise me with their stupidity. Whether they're covering heroin addicts in the States,, or Ayahuasca rituals in the forests of Peru, these hipster tards never seem to understand the point of what it is they're covering. VICE is a journalism company whose backbone is basically sensationalist bullshit. Sheltered hipsterfags covering the "fringes" of society. How sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

RE: Watch VICE, yet again, completely miss the mark
I watched the LSD Bunker story a few years ago. Enjoyed it very much. The one about hunting wild hogs at Chernobyl was fun also.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 9, 2017 at 2:53 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I watched the LSD Bunker story a few years ago. Enjoyed it very much. The one about hunting wild hogs at Chernobyl was fun also.

And Vice and their lacky Hamilton fail to cover the fact that Crystle Kole was complicit in the torture of Brandon Green. She turned states evidence against her former partner after realizing she was in over her head and is basically seen as a pariah in the world of psychedelics.

The way they covered the story seemed to imply that she was victim in the case surrounding Gordon Skinner and William Pickard, when that is far from the truth.

Vice is full of shit, almost all of the time. Either that or their journalists are incredibly naive.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

(April 9, 2017 at 2:59 pm)AceBoogie Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 2:53 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I watched the LSD Bunker story a few years ago. Enjoyed it very much. The one about hunting wild hogs at Chernobyl was fun also.

And Vice and their lacky Hamilton fail to cover the fact that Crystle Kole was complicit in the torture of Brandon Green. She turned states evidence against her former partner after realizing she was in over her head and is basically seen as a pariah in the world of psychedelics.

The way they covered the story seemed to imply that she was victim in the case surrounding Gordon Skinner and William Pickard, when that is far from the truth.

Vice is full of shit, almost all of the time. Either that or their journalists are incredibly naive.

It was still a fun , lighthearted viddie!

(April 9, 2017 at 3:11 pm)chimp3 Wrote: It was still a fun , lighthearted viddie!

Interesting you find the torture of another person to be fun and lighthearted. I suppose vice is perfect for the uninformed, unquestioning masses.

(April 9, 2017 at 3:14 pm)AceBoogie Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 3:11 pm)chimp3 Wrote: It was still a fun , lighthearted viddie!

Interesting you find the torture of another person to be fun and lighthearted. I suppose vice is perfect for the uninformed, unquestioning masses.
Relax!I did not enjoy any ones torture. The video is simply a Jerry Springerish view of psychedelic culture. If you take psychedelic culture that seriously why not make your own videos from a truthful perspective.

(April 9, 2017 at 3:21 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Relax!I did not enjoy any ones torture. The video is simply a Jerry Springerish view of psychedelic culture. If you take psychedelic culture that seriously why not make your own videos from a truthful perspective.

I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong. Vice releases a lot of interesting content but I just find most of it to be mind numbingly ignorant.

If fun and lighthearted is what you're looking for, may I suggest How I Met Your Mother... one of my favorite series Wink

(April 9, 2017 at 3:24 pm)AceBoogie Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 3:21 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Relax!I did not enjoy any ones torture. The video is simply a Jerry Springerish view of psychedelic culture. If you take psychedelic culture that seriously why not make your own videos from a truthful perspective.

I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong. Vice releases a lot of interesting content but I just find most of it to be mind numbingly ignorant.

If fun and lighthearted is what you're looking for, may I suggest How I Met Your Mother... one of my favorite series Wink

Better Call Saul - Season two - starts tomorrow. That is my cup of tea. I can't wait for season two of Preacher.

(April 9, 2017 at 3:43 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 3:24 pm)AceBoogie Wrote: I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong. Vice releases a lot of interesting content but I just find most of it to be mind numbingly ignorant.

Better Call Saul - Season two - starts tomorrow. That is my cup of tea. I can't wait for season two of Preacher.

You mean season 3? I just binged season 2 on Netflix. Amazing! Then again I'm in the States.

(April 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm)AceBoogie Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 3:43 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Better Call Saul - Season two - starts tomorrow. That is my cup of tea. I can't wait for season two of Preacher.

You mean season 3? I just binged season 2 on Netflix. Amazing! Then again I'm in the States.

My ! How time flies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you watch soaps? Fake Messiah 23 1753 December 16, 2022 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Will you miss the big theaters? Gawdzilla Sama 51 3350 January 13, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some songs that have changed their meaning completely over time? FlatAssembler 1 241 November 15, 2020 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Sal
  Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"? Brian37 17 1612 February 2, 2020 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3306 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  As yet unexploited possibilities in movie franchises. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1095 April 25, 2019 at 4:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Movies you're not going to watch Foxaèr 53 6045 October 1, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My best track yet In my opinion The Industrial Atheist 2 640 February 28, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  What should I watch now? Foxaèr 15 2226 November 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Let's watch a movie Excited Penguin 24 3280 July 16, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Alex K