Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"?
Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"?
I love that show. It debunks lots of stereotypical crap. For example he did an episode about how student loans are a financial trap. I just got done watching one about processed foods, such as bacon and corn.
RE: Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"?
(February 1, 2020 at 7:48 am)Brian37 Wrote: I love that show. It debunks lots of stereotypical crap. For example he did an episode about how student loans are a financial trap. I just got done watching one about processed foods, such as bacon and corn.

Never heard of it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I ran into one of his videos. Didn't start watching a lot, but he was talking about how this one breed of dogs sucks so much because Humans purposefully crippled its genes. I think it was bulldogs.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 1, 2020 at 7:48 am)Brian37 Wrote: I love that show. It debunks lots of stereotypical crap. For example he did an episode about how student loans are a financial trap. I just got done watching one about processed foods, such as bacon and corn.

You really need to get better cable or satellite.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Surely you mean high fructose corn syrup and not just - corn.  That's a pretty important distinction.

(February 1, 2020 at 10:03 am)brewer Wrote:

You really need to get better cable or satellite.

Or fresh tin foil.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Adam Ruins Everything, is not Fox News Alex Jones bullshit.
I like Adam Ruins Everything. He's done some great shows.
(February 1, 2020 at 7:33 pm)Shell B Wrote: I like Adam Ruins Everything. He's done some great shows.

I am just waiting for a deflated football episode....... (Runs, hides, ducks, not sure if I thought this or typed it.)

My silly way of saying I agree.
Maybe I’ll give it a look. Still binging ‘Call The Midwife’ (highly recommend it, btw), so it’ll have to be after that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I’ll let this image speak for itself.

[Image: F4-D0-B97-B-597-A-4-B5-B-A28-F-19-C148-F6848-B.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you watch soaps? Fake Messiah 23 1753 December 16, 2022 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yes is the answer to everything... Brian37 12 1692 March 6, 2020 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3304 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Movies you're not going to watch Foxaèr 53 6043 October 1, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watch VICE, yet again, completely miss the mark AceBoogie 12 1804 April 16, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What should I watch now? Foxaèr 15 2225 November 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Let's watch a movie Excited Penguin 24 3278 July 16, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  What should I watch after Sons Of Anarchy? Dystopia 13 5203 July 20, 2015 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  "The Theory Of Everything". OP/ED Brian37 12 3010 December 4, 2014 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Adam Sandler vs Jack Black DramaQueen 35 5032 September 8, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam