Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Trump has won
Why Trump has won
I'll give you a few reasons as to why. You know see when you have a candidate who isn't taken seriously like Trump was they have a huge advantage.
Pretty much they gave that guy so much screen time on TV to were it was free advertisement for him and people kept talking about. Okay that's one 
reason he won the other is you know the DCCC and the DNC kinda cheated out a perfectly good Vermont senator from running. Then you add onto the fact
millennials were not that gullible H.A. goodman we have bullshit detectors. There is many  reasons as to why Trump won and i have to say i am 
not even surprised that he won.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Why Trump has won
Trump won because of a large amount of bigots voting. Just like with Brexit.
The bit about the media is certainly right. He got his presence simply by playing the horror clown from a freakshow.

The part about the democrats not being able to present a character who's popularity level wasn't below the subway tunnels is also right.

As for the large amount of bigots, radicals are always more likely to vote than moderates. Even more so when the moderates aren't presented with a desirable choice. That's why I said a few days ago that there's a possibility of Trump winning. I haven't seen the turnout numbers as of yet, but if they're as low as the always have been during the last decades, you got your answer. The presidential election is obviously a minority show with a lot of people not caring one way or the other.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Because rural america felt abandoned.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Trump got one thing right. Neither party understood the degree to which people feel alienated from and contemptuous of Washington and 'business as usual'. He and Sanders tapped into that anger, though in very different ways.
I don't know that they are all bigots but Drumpf fans expect that there are magical solutions to their problems.

'Murricans have had smoke blown up their asses for so long that they really think they are special.  Drumpf promises to "bring back jobs" and they say "YEAH!" instead of "How?"  Or "which jobs?"  They aren't going to assemble cell phones for $1 an hour.  Automation and technology will continue to displace blue collar workers and they will face the same dilemma they face now.  Acquire new skills which are of value in the marketplace or watch the world pass you by.
Because my fellow Americans want to preserve the hate filled backass ways we grew up on >.>
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
The people of America have demonstrated that a simple majority of us is really that stupid. Angry  Our household recognized what a buffoon Trump is at the first debate. We're all just shaking our heads in disbelief, at this point. Shee-IT this is disappointing. Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Trump has won the election because the voters felt like he wasn't part of the establishment and wasn't your run of the mill politician - they think he will bring around real change. Whether that actually happens or not, we'll just have to wait and see.
(November 9, 2016 at 9:25 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Trump won because of a large amount of bigots voting. Just like with Brexit.

That too
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 19857 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 7687 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1701 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 810 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4202 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1259 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1953 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10261 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4488 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA