Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make up your own atheistic quote
Make up your own atheistic quote
I will begin with my own two quotes:

"If you pray to a god, then you better kneel before the truth."

"Knowledge is power and religion is weak."
RE: Make up your own atheistic quote
I'm not sure how the first one is an atheistic quote.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 28, 2017 at 1:07 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I'm not sure how the first one is an atheistic quote.

If you are a deluded religious believer who prays to a god, then you better kneel before the truth that there is no god.
(September 28, 2017 at 1:07 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I'm not sure how the first one is an atheistic quote.

Actually, here is a better version of that quote:

"If you pray to a god, then you better kneel before neuroscience, physics, and biology."
While religion, with all it's countless labels and sub sects, cannot be forced out of existence on a planet of 7 billion, it is still a horrible way of conducting national and global diplomacy. The more humans seek common ground and the less religious politics are, that will be the only key to reduce conflict.
"I don't believe in Me."
Here's my atheistic quote "I like video games, music, pizza and wanking frantically."

Here's another "I have eyeballs."

I find this thread very unimpressive and unchallenging.
I am not so narcissistic to think in a universe of an estimated 2 trillion galaxies, with hundreds of billions of stars each, in a 13.8 billion year old universe, to think for one second all that was put here just for me.
"I just ate fish and chips".

This is boring. Non-theistic quotes is pretty much any random line of a conversation that doesn't mention God.
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me. Angrboda 5 421 July 9, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1685 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4231 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  A question about atheistic “beliefs” (opinions, guesses, etc.) Frank Apisa 252 14840 June 30, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  How to beat a presupp at their own game Superjock 150 11629 April 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Randi deserves his own RIP thread. Brian37 27 1915 January 6, 2021 at 11:39 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  Atheistic calendar Interaktive 38 3372 December 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Could Gods hypothetically be atheistic scientists? causal code 5 2586 August 24, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Atheistic religions Der/die AtheistIn 21 6671 August 10, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  The second most atheistic group in the world is... Gawdzilla Sama 15 3501 December 2, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: vorlon13