Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians never murdered anybody
Christians never murdered anybody
I wish I could find that web page again where a woman admits persecution of marranos and moriscos in Spain, but then says that persecutors were not real christians.
So, I suppose atheists who killed christians were not real atheists?
RE: Christians never murdered anybody
..What?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
NTS fallacy - Christians do not commit murder, so any murder committed cannot have been done by a Christian.

Hard to think of a more idiotic exculpation for murders committed by the followers of Jesus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: 1fkz0d.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 8, 2016 at 9:12 am)mcolafson Wrote: I wish I could find that web page again where a woman admits persecution of marranos and moriscos in Spain, but then says that persecutors were not real christians.

Yes that have people gotten killed here in FL by christians. One guy murdered his roomate because he was a atheist and there 
was other cases of other murders as well.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 8, 2016 at 9:12 am)mcolafson Wrote: So, I suppose atheists who killed christians were not real atheists?

Of course they are. Atheists have no morals and therefore murder is totally acceptable to us! Heck, ONLY REAL ATHEISTS COMMIT MURDER!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 8, 2016 at 9:12 am)mcolafson Wrote: I wish I could find that web page again where a woman admits persecution of marranos and moriscos in Spain, but then says that persecutors were not real christians.

I suppose that woman in that article is an expert on whatever it is that your talking about?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:Christians never murdered anybody

[Image: fa0cff1fd1.jpg]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(December 13, 2016 at 1:38 am)Tonus Wrote:
(December 8, 2016 at 9:12 am)mcolafson Wrote: So, I suppose atheists who killed christians were not real atheists?

Of course they are.  Atheists have no morals and therefore murder is totally acceptable to us!  Heck, ONLY REAL ATHEISTS COMMIT MURDER!

I've been doing it wrong?  Sad
(December 13, 2016 at 3:19 am)Atheist_BG Wrote:
Quote:Christians never murdered anybody

[Image: fa0cff1fd1.jpg]

Yet for some reason he's listed among atheists a lot of the time when people want to say "this is what happens when atheists are in charge". No, christians, he was one of yours.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4206 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7589 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2432 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 30516 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What if Christianity never existed? 1994Californication 32 8717 January 15, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Christians - What would you do if it were discovered Jesus never existed? Cecelia 165 33196 September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 50555 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Why I never was a Christian in the first place DeistPaladin 17 4248 March 1, 2015 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The books that never made it into the Bible. Celestine 18 5410 September 20, 2014 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Celestine
  The Fuckers Never Learn Minimalist 5 1532 September 15, 2014 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13