Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:33

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions
#1
Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions
Specifically religious propaganda films. Would that go in Arts or should it be in the section for the particular religions producing them, or just in the general religion section? Or is there already a thread like that?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?
Reply
#2
RE: Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions
Religious agit-prop probably best in the appropriate religious section.

thanx for asking
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#3
RE: Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions
(2nd January 2017, 20:03)vorlon13 Wrote: Religious agit-prop probably best in the appropriate religious section.

thanx for asking

Yeah, you can never really tell just off the top of your head when it crosses so deeply into both domains, so I'm glad I asked.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump section in the forum. paulpablo 18 603 1st December 2016, 23:02
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  removing certain information next to an avatar Nymphadora 19 1598 14th February 2016, 23:38
Last Post: Hammy
  Appropriate Forum/Subforum athrock 7 740 12th December 2015, 14:24
Last Post: vorlon13
  Adding a "Life Stories" section to the forum Heat 7 822 2nd December 2015, 02:22
Last Post: Heat
  A way to know which page on a thread your last post is on. Spooky 10 1122 20th July 2015, 23:01
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Rant section DIRTY_DEEDS_93 2 522 23rd March 2015, 02:48
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  appropriate avatar Phatt Matt s 46 4371 23rd March 2014, 12:27
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Economics section? Something completely different 6 1209 29th September 2013, 21:55
Last Post: Minimalist
  Vote - Sports Section Rayaan 59 8010 14th September 2013, 18:31
Last Post: festive1
  Sports section CapnAwesome 51 7034 10th September 2013, 16:47
Last Post: CapnAwesome



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)