Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan Stole My Waffle
Satan Stole My Waffle
I put 4 waffles in my toaster oven this morning. But when I dumped them onto a plate, there were only 3. At first I thought it was just my bad eyesight. But I felt and looked everywhere and that renegade waffle wasn't nowhere. It had grown legs and walked away.

When I was a teen the Sunday school teacher told us when something is missing and we can't find it, it's because demons are hiding it and we need to rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus.

So I rebuke you, Satan. In the name of Jesus you unhand my waffle. You have no right to keep me from finding my waffle. It's mine and I bind your power over it in the name of Jesus.

There now I should be able to find it. It's probably right there on the plate.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Satan Stole My Waffle
Rhonda,

First off let me congratulate you on your expert breakfast item choice; secondly, I shall speak with the no good poopyhead at once and see if I can retrieve your legal property in one piece. But I can't promise not to eat it in the process. Happy waffling!

[REDACTED] Neimenovic, CEO of Waffles&co
Did it work??!
Sum ergo sum
Satan, leggo muh Eggo!
Did they seriously tell you that if something is missing, a demon took it?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
*quicly eats waffle*

Meow, no demons here.
You need to exorcise your toaster.

Take it for a long walk by the cord.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The waffle was a diversion, Satan is going to grab your immortal soul !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 17, 2017 at 11:08 am)vorlon13 Wrote: The waffle was a diversion, Satan is going to grab your immortal soul !!!
For a minute there, I thought you were going to say he would grab something else. Naw. even Satan wouldn't stoop to taking tips from Trump.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
At least the bastard had to eat it dry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US National Alert System, aka Satan's Whistle. Gawdzilla Sama 10 658 October 5, 2023 at 1:07 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why satan became rebel? purplepurpose 15 1717 December 20, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Will You Tale Part in the Holiday Spirit or Will You be the Grinch Who Stole Xmas? Rhondazvous 12 2164 December 4, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Waffle dyresand 26 3546 July 30, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2781 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Satan Claws ManMachine 1 697 December 18, 2014 at 5:26 am
Last Post: Alex K
Shocked GOP Candidate Warns:Yoga Leads to Satan,God Created the Tea Party,...etc Pretzel Logic 15 4938 October 30, 2013 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Waffle House or iHop wolf39us 19 5330 July 6, 2013 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Satan Makes Everything Sexier thesummerqueen 37 5673 November 14, 2011 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  [split] Santa is Satan fr0d0 13 10589 December 21, 2009 at 6:36 am
Last Post: leo-rcc