Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm animals
Farm animals
Humans are God's to animals. Animal farmers just to earn extra cash turn animal living conditions in to hell.
[Image: regionalalertblog.ae323e5abf123958a6f65314abb1f862.jpg][Image: 438fb7aa835dd782d9b89de31ab10e84.jpg][Image: TORH_grewgadasas.jpg]

Can God be just as fucked up to the head as our business men?
RE: Farm animals
That's terrible. The suffering is real.
I guess the only option is to go vegan.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 9, 2018 at 9:45 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I guess the only option is to go vegan.

I saw many smart people argue that vegan diet is hard and more expensive to keep up. You need to buy supplements, which might be animal based. I like vegetarian diet, it's cheaper and safer.
I don't wanna be vegan or vegetarian because I only live once and eating meat, dairy and eggs is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.
(March 9, 2018 at 9:52 am)Hammy Wrote: I don't wanna be vegan or vegetarian because I only live once and eating meat, dairy and eggs is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.

I hear you. I don't wanna be a moral person because I only live once and lieing, cheating and stealing benefit me and add to my pleasures. It's all about me.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I would be okay with having less items from animals to give them better living conditions but I wouldn't give them up. They live like this because their products are mass produced and every animal needs to be sucked dry. We don't need as much as we stock, we can lessen our intake which would lessen the need to produce these items which in turn would lessen the number of animals on every "farm". Less animals more room for the ones there, the more able "farmers" are able to take care of them, etc.

The problem isn't telling people to give up animal products it's convincing them we don't need as much.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I just had a BLT. Life is good.
I believe in life before death.
'I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals.  I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.'  GB Shaw

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 9, 2018 at 10:34 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: I would be okay with having less items from animals to give them better living conditions but I wouldn't give them up. They live like this because their products are mass produced and every animal needs to be sucked dry. We don't need as much as we stock, we can lessen our intake which would lessen the need to produce these items which in turn would lessen the number of animals on every "farm". Less animals more room for the ones there, the more able "farmers" are able to take care of them, etc.

The problem isn't telling people to give up animal products it's convincing them we don't need as much.

Hopefully there will be somewhat of an answer coming soon to a grocery store near you.  Memphis Meats is attempting to bring lab grown meat to the public next year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animals that are just plain dumb BrokenQuill92 20 1291 January 19, 2017 at 9:47 am
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Stupid humans and "cute" animals. Brian37 10 2523 May 3, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Amazing Animals HeyItsZeus 3 1234 August 21, 2011 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger