Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'New IRA' says it shot police officer in Belfast
'New IRA' says it shot police officer in Belfast
I bet Sinn Féin and their sympathisers in the Labour Party are happy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38742705

Quote:A dissident republican group known as the 'new IRA' has said it carried out a shooting in north Belfast in which a police officer was wounded.

The gun attack happened at a petrol station on the Crumlin Road on Sunday evening.

The officer, who is in his 20s, was hit two or three times in the arm.

The republican group said the attack was a "targeted" attempt to kill two officers, reported The Irish News.
RE: 'New IRA' says it shot police officer in Belfast
(January 25, 2017 at 8:35 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I bet Sinn Féin and their sympathisers in the Labour Party are happy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38742705

Quote:A dissident republican group known as the 'new IRA' has said it carried out a shooting in north Belfast in which a police officer was wounded.

The gun attack happened at a petrol station on the Crumlin Road on Sunday evening.

The officer, who is in his 20s, was hit two or three times in the arm.

The republican group said the attack was a "targeted" attempt to kill two officers, reported The Irish News.

Terrorists, whatever their religion, skin colour, or reason, should be treated the same way.

If you don't have or agree with the death penalty then lock them up for the rest of their lives.
Dying to live, living to die.
IRA (new, old, middle-aged) are a bunch of fucking animals.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 25, 2017 at 8:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Terrorists, whatever their religion, skin colour, or reason, should be treated the same way.

If you don't have or agree with the death penalty then lock them up for the rest of their lives.

We don't have the death penalty in the UK and they certainly won't get a proper life sentence for it, they'll get sentenced to about 20 years and probably let out a few years early for good behaviour.

Fuck the 'RA.
So you honestly think Sinn Féin would cheer on a group that is out to destroy everything they've achieved in the last fifteen years, especially now that reunification is closer than it's ever been, Bella?

You truly are pathetic.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Quote:The officer, who is in his 20s, was hit two or three times in the arm.

This is what happens if you have armed police officers.
(January 25, 2017 at 8:35 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I bet Sinn Féin and their sympathisers in the Labour Party are happy.

It was not sin fein who carried out the attack.
They are part of the establishment now where they should be, to stop violence you need to be inclusive and talk not be a line in the sand absolutist.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38789998

Quote:Police have said they believe a gun used to injure an officer in north Belfast last week had been used before to attack police in the city.

The gun attack happened at a petrol station on the Crumlin Road on Sunday, 22 January. The officer was hit twice in the arm.

Police believe an AK assault rifle was used in the attack.

They also said a number of cars at the petrol station had been struck by gunfire.

Police revisited the scene on Sunday night and appealed for information about a car used in the attack.

A car identical to the dark red Audi A4 Estate, registration number KNZ 2862, which detectives believe the attackers used to leave the scene, was parked in Flax Street during the hour-long revisit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 663 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17764 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2596 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2798 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 18247 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1516 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2419 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 986 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3327 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US police brutality item Duty 351 27081 July 10, 2020 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate